The Tragedy Begins

Oliver The Watchman of the Unicorn University Walks in and Opens The College Gate Just Before The Dawn.

Frustrated Watchman"Chancellor Charles Should Be Hanged to Reopen This Damned College Every Another Year"

"heheheehahahahaaaa" A Weird Echo Of A Person Laughing is coming From the Wide College Campus Building. Oliver[Frustrated Watchman] is Habitual of that echo which haunts after dusk till the dawn. He is Thinking  "Gods Knows What happens This Year...."

The Hall's House
A Closed Jar At The basement Blasts..
The whole House Trembled
"What Are You Idiots Doinnng!" Judy Hall Shouts From the Bedroom.
"Nothing Mom" John Hall Reacts
"Relaxx Mom!" Rio Hall Shouts

With All The Shouting In the House. Mr. Hall Is Still Asleep Like a Panda Until His Wife Judy Yells At Him.. "Tom!"
She Murmurs Her Cursed Life Which Got her Two Notorious Sons!
Mr. Hall Calms Her, Reminding That One of The Boys Would Be Going To College Today... So, tomorrow there Would No fighting, No late night Noises and no experiments from our children.

Rio is One Year Elder Than His Little Brother John. Rio and John were the Favorite of there Grandparents Mr. Steven and Mrs. Helen. Who Were At Present Out For a Morning Walk. Judy Blames Steven & Helen to Spoil Her Kids.

John Jumped on the Couch with disappointment  Because The Chemical Reaction They were Expecting had gone wrong.
"Come on, Brother. At least I Got Something to Scare the Students at College" Rio Softly Tells..
After Listening John SHOCKED and Asks Is that Today! , He Just realized ,that His Brother Rio Shifts to hostel Today. John Hated Letting His Brother Go. So, He Tells his Brother To Do Some Feeling-Not-Good Today-Acting and Turn Down A College far from Home and Choose one which is can be Attended from home.

Rio Tries to Convince him, Abruptly John Proposes Another plan that they Should Ask their Grandparents For Support Against Dad & Mom.

"Bro! You Got to hear me.. this Unicorn University is based in Between of Nature Filled With Jungle and Many Animals. Once I Go There, In A Year You Follow Me there! We Would Break Rules And Go Adventures At Night From The Hostel".....

   Finally John Gets Convinced By Rio's master Plan. As soon as Steven and Helen Come Back From The Walk. Rio And John Walk up to them.
" How was the Experiment? kids.." Grandpa Steven Asks.

John "it Sucked".

Grandma Laughs...

Rio Announces That From Today He Would Let This House Live A Peaceful Life.Judy Thanks Him For Being Big Hearted and Invites All Of Them For Breakfast.

They All Get Seated In The kitchen Table.
Helen Asks Why Today at 6.45 Am, Its Early Even For Breakfast... Judy reminds Her That Rio is Going Hostel Today..
"Congratulations Buddy, This is Every Man's Golden Age Of College and Girls offcourse!" Grandpa Comments..

Suddenly The Door Bell Rings
"I'll Check" John tells while Grandpa and Grandma Continue Stories of their College Days.....

John Opens The Door
      "Amy!, You Are Late" Amy Davis Is John's Classmate and Rio's Best friend.
Amy Tensely Asks  "Has He Left"

Suddenly Rio Comes , Amy Hugs Him and Wishes Him a Safe Journey. Judy Invites Her for Lunch.
After Some Crazy Stories of Grandpa and Grandma.
Tom Walks Down the Stairs With Some Bags In His hand " You Ready Son? "Tom Asks Rio.

Rio Grabs The Bags to help his dad while John And Amy Go upstairs for picking Some Others Luggage.. While Steven & Tom Put the Bags in order and Judy Hugs and Kisses her Son. Helen Hugs Rio and Tells "Call us regularly". Amy is Carrying much Luggage Down the Stairs. She Gets Unbalanced, So John Holds Her from Falling downstairs and Exchanges Some Heavy Luggage With The Lighter Ones. Amy Thanks Him, It is weird Because There was Always a Spark Between Them. She has crush on Him Since Kindergarten, It Was a Secret Between Rio and Her

They Hit the Road Where Everyone Were  preparing For a goodbye. After Getting All The Luggage and Documents. Tom Sits In the Car Waiting For Rio. Before Rio Enters The Car. Rio handover's a letter and a envelop to Amy and Hugs His Brother and Whispers..

 "Are you Going To propose her before I come next Year".

 " No Bro, I am Not Attracted to Her"

"Okay, i'll let you be in denial for now" Rio Reacts...

Rio Yells " Bye Guys, In A Year... Bye Home! Enjoy A Year"

Car Departs.....

Amy Greets everyone and leaves. She Is Curious to reach home and read what did Rio had Written in the letter.

 John sadly enters the house following his grandma, grandma and mom,

" Here's what Rio told to give you after he is gone" Judy hand's over Rio's necklace which he always kept with him. It was a necklace containing a compass , temperature & Five colors of flashlights. He didn't gave it before because john knew how much he value's it and would never accept it has a farewell gift. After wearing the NECkLace in front of mirror john had goosebumps and he knew now he has no bounds like his big brother.

After reaching Home Amy rushed to her room, Closed the door as her mother asks about Rio Depature and opens the letter and reads.....

|LETTER|

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, babe! what sup. I guess it's been 30 mins since i left and you rushed to read this letter. I just wanted to tell don't mess with bad guys because you didn't company to run Away. I don't think my brother's Introvert ass is ever going to propose you. Friendly Advice let that idiot go then only he will understand your value. I am writing this letter because i wouldn't have signal to talk from college, my friends Say that i will get One Chance to call someone and that would be to my family. So, you better be their or write letters and collect it on the envelope when I come back & collect it. SO, I can read your letters when I Go Back. bye, bye...

 ILY, Say hi to Creepy Granny "  

_______________________________________________________________________________

FATHER & SON were on there way to Unicorn University. Rio is Spoiling his Tom's favorite songs by his bad singing. Tom was about to yell before it he stopped the playlist and asked

 Dad, Is it A Totally Boys Hostel" 

"Don't Worry kid, You Got Girls" 

 Rio Exhales deeply.. , Tom Laughs

"Now start My Song!"[tom yells]

As they Drove to the UNICORN UNIVERSITY.

 Where The Horror Awaits....