iii. 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

ੈ✩‧₊˚ Bad habits ✧

ੈ✩‧₊˚ Bad habits ✧.*
ੈ✩‧₊˚ Wanted me, I wish I knew,
I wish I knew you wanted me I wish I knew,
I wish I knew you wanted me  ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Wanted me, I wish I knew, I wish I knew you wanted me I wish I knew, I wish I knew you wanted me  ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

┏━                       •◦இ•◦                    ━┓
season 4, ep3. the monster and the superhero
┗━                        •◦இ•◦                   ━┛

AS THEY QUESTIONED Angela, Geneva stood there and just stared at her. She did feel horrible for Angela, but she humiliated Jane at Rink-O-Mania in front of everyone for no reason, and it wasn't Jane's fault for doing that. I mean.... It was out of anger.

" Can you tell me your name? "

" Um, Angela. " Angela whimpered, Angela briefly glanced over at Geneva before returning to the EMT person in front of her. " Angela. Do you know where you are, Angela? " The EMT guy asked her. " Um, Rink... Rink-O-Mania, I think? " Angela responded. " Rink-O-Mania. Very good. Now where does it hurt, sweetie? "

Geneva cast a quick glance over to Jane, who was sitting at a table and feeling guilty. She approached her and gave her back a rub. 

" It's okay Jane. You just... you just made a mistake out of anger. " Jane sighed as Geneva reassured her, looked up at her, and then back down. When Geneva spotted Argyle and Jonathan, they were stunned to see Angela.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" I KNOW THIS may be, like, upsetting and shit, but that future prom queen is gonna be fine. It's just, like, rubber wheels. " Argyle assured, Geneva sighed and put her face in her palms.

" Plastic. "

" Oh. "

" Not like hard plastic. Just... Just the soft kind. " Jonathan said to turn around and face them." Totally. But you ever wonder why the wheels aren't wood, man? Or metal? So people don't get hurt when they get shmacked. " Argyle explained, Geneva giggled a little bit as she gazed at her brother, which made Mike glare at her.