iv. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚

ੈ✩‧₊˚ Bad habits ✧

ੈ✩‧₊˚ Bad habits ✧.*
ੈ✩‧₊˚ Wanted me, I wish I knew,
I wish I knew you wanted me I wish I knew,
I wish I knew you wanted me ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Wanted me, I wish I knew, I wish I knew you wanted me I wish I knew, I wish I knew you wanted me  ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓
season 4, ep4. Dear Billy
┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

WHILE EATING SOME chips and lying on the couch, Geneva was still thinking over the whole Rink-O-Mania incident.

She hopes Angela is doing well— wait what? Was she even thinking clearly? Angela ignored her, stopped hanging out with her, and created a rumor about her, so why would she even care about Angela?

When she heard the doorbell ring, Geneva sat up, grumbled, put her hands on her face, put on her slippers, and walked towards the front door without even brushing her hair.

" Hello? "

" Hey, Gennie. "

The sight of Angela standing in front of Geneva's door caused her eyes to widen. While Angela looked gorgeous, Geneva appeared to have just emerged from the woods after being stranded there for years.

Angela had a bandage on her face, her blonde hair was in her usual half up half down hairstyle, she was wearing her jeans, a pink sweater with a white striped design on it, a pink belt, and some white shoes.

Geneva, on the other hand, was wearing some shorts, an oversized t-shirt, and had messy hair. She was also wearing some bunny slippers.

Geneva couldn't help but to simply stare at her. When she shook her head, her once-awestruck gaze having changed to a cold glare. " Angela, what do you want? Don't call me Gen; remember that we aren't friends anymore. "