The beginning X

╞═══✠✯✠═══╡
𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
╞═══✠✯✠═══╡

The atmosphere shined with darkness and gold as the murderous intent of a million men rested upon it. For many years and eons there was a being that brought Zeal to existence. For the Zeal was never faultless but it edged on its victory for all. However, peace never was an option. Endless chaos sprung as what was left was insanity's child.

For she had no real form. No true form besides her main...and original look.

Hums would come from her, ever alluring, echoing and disturbing however it was quite beautiful. Simply staring at her would strain one's eyes and feel as if they were being ripped out. The pain and suffering. The anger and hate fueled her essence. The atmosphere would begin to eclipse as it turned night, the moon shined red and black however white did make itself known. A dark white. For it seemed like light but was not. There was no light. Light was gone. Forgotten and to never be remembered in the presence of her.

For the creatures of the lakes sung with her in beauty and insanity. For the sight and sound was overwhelming. Taking control of all around it, the reality would shift. Maidens and knights from insides eyes would turn pitch black as they got on their knees and kneeled before her presence. If they did not they would perish and disintegrate into dust as the melody wound strike their souls.

Butterfly

Butterflies, black and red. Black and purple. purple and crimson would come flapping their wings and resting upon her face and body. Their sizes varying. Half of her slowly dropped to the ground and began to sob, her sobs broken however complimenting the melody as she began screaming as she held her head and body. The screams unbearable to hear as it struck pain in all hearts. The tears flowing down her cheek, neck and added as droplets to the floors.

𝑫𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝑫𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝑫𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝑫𝒓𝒐𝒑

As they dripped it would send an echo and water movement on the hardened grounds as veins grew within them. Tearing her skin apart as she dug her nails within her eye lids.

It would be painful to watch or even be in her presence. The feeling of losing one's mind if even thought upon. The feeling of being on the edge of death as the minds would crumble and denigrate from hearing her cry. Horror and fear would strike into the hearts of all. She was complete horror. A fever dream....a living nightmare.

η συγχώνευση

The other half of her body would make whimpering sounds as it would slowly get loud. Sounding like a giggle...a chuckle...then moving into a laugh. A laugh that echoed and pitched through every octave, even one's that were hard to understand because they were unknown and were not even made. It got louder and filled the bodies and souls. The sound was horrid, insufferable. Mixing in with the screaming cries of her other half the psychotic laughter would forever be remembered.

The knights and guards began to cry as they felt immense emotional strain. Some even crawled and screamed at the sounds of the being. Their eyes popping out of their sockets as blooded tears ran out of the visors of their helmets. Holding their eyes and ears they would scream and cry in agony until they dropped dead and disintegrated.

η συγχώνευση

For this was the works of insanity's game.

The guard and knights were still in their places as they would tremble. Their minds picturing them dying and going insane by the unbearable sound. Nothing felt real, for nothing was real. Grasping their weapons by the hilt as to contain themselves they bared the misses ridicule. They were made to not protect her but protect the reality from her.

The battlefield of the black diamond was shielded by blood and mistaken for something other than itself. It dull and the atmosphere toxically suffocating. The warrior of malice stood within it with nothing but ease. No aura seeming to provoke, simply bloodlust and gold, the only color besides abyss shattering the reality behind her that came from her. The hums of sirens and the dead of souls screamed and muttered their songs for the worthy.

For ages times of rebellion, anger, study and anguish brought the desire to create something more, something greater than just a system. To soothe the heart of the broken and feed into insanity and chaos birthed its havocking child. Able to bring Zeal, happiness, peace and war and yet she could feel and experience either. Artificially created for war, she was designed to express the abyss, to become both darkness and light.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

An Aaronic being apart of the Razing family allowed her to gain more than she lost...but at what cost? Losing all she gained? Confiding in only darkness, light was only a spark that continued to burn out. Over centuries the present became the past and the past became shriveled up memories of what they used to be. The balance became balanced with darkness alone. So much 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 in anguish. There was no real entity, no real existence only something Illusory. Disciples layered on top of each other to create the indefinable equilibrium, hand in hand, soul in soul creating summons. The summoning of 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊..𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓.

ㅤㅤㅤ「𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝗴 𝐎𝐟 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐙𝐞𝐚𝐥」

· ❈ · ──────── · ❈ ·