Part 1

"Time is irrelevant, for it can be outran"
· ❈ · ──────── · ❈ ·

──𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧──

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞
Chosen upon many centuries her name has been changed three times through the years though one particularly stuck 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒆. Zare-strū added on and officially decided by her father, meaning The honorably royal of the undestined destruction. Some express it means golden destruction, Something pure and yet vile to existence, bringing power among all tongues who speak it. Barbaric and versatile. It spoke the meaning of Zeal and what was supposed to be enraged for realities to come.

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞
RazingGod, The family name of the Aaronic hellhounds. The beasts bred for war and who have rivaled over others for centuries. Guardians and watchers over the evil and pure. The gods of Razing. Established before the start and end of time, ending of life and escapers of death.

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬)
She has many nicknames, some of which branch off from her name such as 'Zari', 'Z' or 'Zare' which is the most common. The name 'Zari' came from the idea of her former spouse as well as void level apprentice. Its used in a cheering and joyful like tone. 'Lady' however is mainly always put in front of these nicknames out of respect. 'Z' comes from a long lost ex ally, simply to not have to pronounce her full name, it used as her name itself. Lastly 'Zare' came from her father and everyone around her, using it as also her name itself, used regularly more than her full name as it stuck to to the tongues of characters.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞(𝐬)
She has many titles from 'The upcoming empress of the void' to 'The empress of the Abyss'. One that is used constantly out of all is 'The being bringer of endless Zeal'. Given to her after proving herself in the wars of fate. Accompanied by many of children wanting to become her students, they followed her happily as she brought smiles and zeal to all around her accept her opponents.

Training with the empress off the void herself she has been given void and abyssal titles of power to prove her worth and strength throughout the eons. The vengeful states she takes has titles for themselves. VoidDeath, 'The Void Of Death' and VoidZeal, 'The Void Of Zeal'. Opposites of each other and yet entirely the same motive. Death. One that feeds off of fear and darkness, devoted and becoming it eternally while the other was only half off that, an anti state.

𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐠𝐞
[C]She has no real true age, not one that can be guessed or described in numbers. Over eons and centuries old, outrunning death and life itself. Not the first but not the last. Growing quickly she had a small childhood before she reached teen and adulthood.

𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐠𝐞
She can come off as any age she desires, an entity with no true form. However, normally and generally she looks no older than 25 and no less than 19. Her simple nature of existence defying all that is known allowing her to simply exist in the form of what others minds can perceive her as.

𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐠𝐞
Wise and yet can be reckless, her mental capacity only can go so far though has grown over time and experiences. Ones that changed her for the worse though she became better than her peers. There is no direct alluding number, she acts ageless as she is ageless. Her innocence still sticking with her before it was stripped away piece by piece.

𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
Female, made to embody that of a women, her slim and hourglass like figure stands out, even through her armored suits. Blessed and bronzed to perfection, embodying that of perfection as well as a warrior goddess.

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
A warrior such as herself looks at anyone no such way, though only have being with men, males would and could be the only possibility as with women she treats as her daughters as they in turn look up to her as a mother. A calm and warm dominance, however, all are treated ever equally.

𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬
She has no one, no one to abide by and no one to try and seek loving comfort, for she has no need and will for it. Only death since she could not have the happiness she wanted.

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Unable to feel, she was created to feel very little, simply starting off to obey and recollect bodies on top of bodies of foes her father and kingdom despised and ordered her too before she was taken in , allowing her to feel something she's never felt, one that didn't seem possible in her build, though love itself is still a mystery as what she thought it was didn't prove to be nor make any true since in her mind. Untrusting and vengeful she betrayed herself as all had done her.

Only having to be with a man, she may be considered heterosexual though her drive for romance and sex low as it is comprehensible.

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬
She is a purple Aaronic Hellhound, artificial created to mimic one as her bodily functions are made from one, for centuries they've been in their prime, their foes standing zero to no chance against them, guardians and species that are sacred. Angelic and death like creatures, bred for war, chaos and insanity, they were once watchers over the heavens and underworld. Her color only meaning her purity and power.

𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡
Covered in scars from head to toe that she has fought harshly to receive, all has healed according too. Her health fast at its work of replenishing her body freshly and well. She has no broken limbs or bones, for they move in odd ways for them even to be able to be tainted. She stands tall and firm through her days.

𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡
Insane and chaotic her mind bends to crush her beneath it. She is utter insanity and vengeance. Low in mental strength everyone within her presence has to pay for it with their lives. An empty void and abyss, a simple entity can not be bared to be looked upon unless they beg and please for erasure. Unstable as all can be she controls herself, yearning for even more control she knows she doesn't have.

𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Having many allies and relatives that fight along side her for death, mentors, teachers and students that she learns from and that learn from her, even generals, even one's within the guild she posses to be in, and ones she used to have some with;

Zilaphar RazingGod
Gaheris & Ankoku
Benjamin Anton Carmine & Aleski
Zeinjin RazingGod
Miyuki RazingGod
Zvil RazingGod
Zealvaira RazingGod
Kurisama
Raph Büg Villain
The White Reaper
Atlas & Svetlana Fujita
Cædmon reincarnate
Maddilyn & Daiyu-Fen

And all of her 32 children

· ❈ · ──────── · ❈ ·