Part 2

"To live is to die, to die is to fail"
· ❈ · ──────── · ❈ ·

──𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞──

𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
Zarestrū is built like a small tank, seeming to be a light weight though she is very built. Her muscles micro condensed and as harder than a rock. The only fat or remotely soft parts she has on her body are her lower parts such as thighs, Glutes and her upper body such as breasts. She is covered in scars, tattoos and markings she has 130 scars in total. Earned from battle and war she is known as a 'War Weapon'. Everything on her body toned to perfection though she is not buff or stocky what so ever. She's worked on her build for the past few centuries to make it durable, flexible and adaptable beyond comprehension. A true beast that reconciles nothing.

Her skinned is bronzed and tanned to match that of ber Egyptian roots. Her hair a dark brown and spiked outward like needles, having bright golden strands and stripes within those brown hairs, though her hair color is ever changing, from black to white. All depends on her state of mind and the power she decides to exert. She has multiple piercings, from the nipples of her breasts from the eyelids of her water line. In total she has over 20. Such consists of lip piercings such as snake bites, Angel bites, shark bites, medusa, vertical labret, and a smiley. Then onto more of her face consists of septum piercings (2), bridge piercings (3), eye brow piercings (4), nostril piercings (2), third eye, tear drops (2), and lower waterline (4). Of course all are not worn at the same time, minimum she has about 5-10 in. Piercings can and sometimes are viewed as powerful and at high knowledgeable status from which she was birthed. However her, herself views them as a way to hold power. They are mainly made out of pure silver or materials from her home.

She has a rather cold, intimidating demeanor. One that's harsh, watchful and even terrifying in some instances. Like an itch that is not able to be scratched, simply because in reality it is not there, not sensible and yet once impacts is unable to be found or retrieved.

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥
She is almost always in armor, even out of it her normal wear is plated in armor. Her style even in armor is quite gothic and deadly looking. Unsettling though can have a nice demeanor to them. Black, lapis or crimson purple, gold and red are used most among her. Quite skimpy in some moments of her forms but always has interesting style. Straight niggahtite armored plates onto Black dragon leather with shark tooth Damascus flares, dovagium and enchanted black diamond muffler and or plated cotton scarf with spandex like base and white dragon fang chains, and Monotite and Adamantite Armor trench coat over suade and leathered silk.

· ❈ · ──────── · ❈ ·

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞
"Let your anger consume you and control it."
· ❈ · ──────── · ❈ ·

──𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲──
Zarestrū is very quiet, stern and cold. Being a weapon that has experienced things she shouldn't have and it being extremely ruined she's fallen into vengeance and hatred. Those the only things she can feel and even then she is entirely numb. Though retributive she is calm, collective and does not fall into what little emotions she has such as rage when she fights, she has self control. Through her states she can come off evil, sarcastic and vile. Disgusted with existence itself she's vowed to herself that since she could not have the happiness she wanted she would kill all that did not obey and submit to her.

She comes off as naively wise and almost mother like to her disciples and of course, her children. One merciful enough to allow them to live peacefully. Though hard on them that is how she shows what little care she has. Monotoned however you could still hear the rage within the deepness of her voice.

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
•Quiet/meditation
•Mochi
•War

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
•Existence itself
•Ignorance
•Casseroles

· ❈ · ──────── · ❈ ·
"How fruitless."