drowsy..

FINNEYS POV:
the sun peeked through robins window so i slowly unwrapped robins arms from my waist and i placed a soft kiss on robins forehead before getting up and walked to the bathroom while i let out a yawn but i covered the loud noise by putting my hand over my mouth. I grabbed the toothbrush that robin bought for me since i stay over quite a lot and, i began to put some toothpaste on it then i began to brush my teeth slowly. I finished and spit out the liquid from my mouth as i turned off the sink and walked out of the bathroom, i sat myself on the edge of the bed while i rubbed my eyes but i felt two warm arms slither around my waist and i felt deep breathes on my neck as robin whispered "hola hermoso" "good morning rob" i whispered back to him but then i grabbed his arms and unwrapped them from my waist again, he playfully scoffs and flops back onto the bed and he takes me down with him. I kiss him on the cheek and he sits me up and asks "Por qué no me besas en los labios finn?!" "Ill kiss u after u brush your teeth because you have awful morning breath rob" i say softly with a small smile on my face, he returns the smile and gets up almost instantly to brush his teeth. I hear the faucet turn on and i get up and walk over to robins drawers and i pick out a space rocket shirt and some navy blue shorts. I take off my shirt and i hear the bathroom door open so i whisper yell "im changing!!" And then i hear the bathroom door close again while i continue changing, when i finish changing i yell "you can come out now robin!" And he almost instantly walks out and picks me up and spins me into the air while the room is filled with my soft giggles and his laughter. I place my hands on his neck and we start to kiss passionately.

DID THIS ONESHOT SUCK? 😭