Bad Idea

"What the hell is this?"
"It's kind of decent, to be fair"
"How many strip clubs have you been to, hyung, for you to say that?"
Jinwoo laughed, patting his shoulder. "A few"
Dongmin groaned, already regretting his decision -not that he had much of a choice anyway, with the whole clique pestering and literally pushing him out of his own house.
Myungjun, being Jinwoo's best friend and partner in crime, didn't bat an eye and navigated the place like it was habitual; Minhyuk wasn't as experienced, at least to Dongmin's knowledge, but he looked fascinated by the energy flowing around; Sanha was minding his own business, like he always did, up for whichever dumb idea his friends proposed and merging with the crowd but keeping his distance at the same time. Dongmin felt like a fish out of water, too busy figuring out how he was supposed to act.
"Cheer up!" Myungjun chirped, linking their arms and dragging him near the stage. "You will thank us at the end of the night"
"I have no intention to get laid!"
"I never said you have to! But since you mentioned it, they have some special rooms-"
"Stop it!"
"You are so innocent, you remind me of when I was younger"
"You have never been innocent, hyung" Minhyuk chimed in. "Not with me anyway"
"You like it though"
"You can bet I do"
Sanha smacked them both. "We don't need to know every single detail of your sexual life, thank you"
"Save me, please?" Dongmin cried.
"Sorry, hyung, I don't think I have any power against them", Sanha pouted. "If I did, we definitely wouldn't be here"
Jinwoo clapped, interrupting their bantering. "It's starting!"

As much as Dongmin hated that situation, he couldn't lie: those guys were attractive.
One in particular stood out to him -he was pure lust, but his gestures were so delicate, compared to the overly obscene and blatant moves the others were showing, that he was hypnotic to look at, speakers blasting music as he almost danced his way through each song. When he crouched down in front of him, Dongmin got lost in his smile.
"Hey, beautiful"
"Hi?"
"Is everything okay? You look like you want to dig a hole in the ground and disappear. Are they bothering you?"
Dongmin glanced to his right, Jinwoo smirking at him mischievously. "No, I- they are my friends", he rolled his eyes. "They forced me to come"
"Have you yet?"
"What- not in that way!" he flushed, realising the unintentional double meaning beyond his words.
"You are too shy for this place!" the guy laughed. "And you clearly don't want to be here"
"It's my birthday", Dongmin sighed. "I couldn't stop them"
"My friends did the same as soon as I turned legal, that's how I ended up working here"
"Do you... like it?"
"It's not that bad", he shrugged. "But enough talking about me! We have a tradition: to offer a drink to the birthday boy and a, well, customized show. Would that be fine for you?"
"S-Sure, I guess?"
"Wonderful! Stay there and enjoy, alright? Then wait for me after -ask for Bin, if you don't see me around"
As he sat down, a bit dizzy, Dongmin wondered if all the strippers were as nice.
Next to him, Jinwoo and Myungjun didn't even try to contain their laughter.

Bin was indeed a dancer -Dongmin doubted he was ever required to be so gracious, but he did it anyway. It was like watching water flowing, calm and suddenly strong, turbulent and relaxing, each step calculated and yet so natural, as if Bin was music, and the music was Bin.
Dongmin hoped he was making it unique only for him as he said, to be the sole receiver of that performance, because it was the most gorgeous thing he had ever seen.
"You'll have to tip him a lot, he is going all out for you", Sanha observed.
"He is just working, that's it"
"I wouldn't be so sure, he seemed really invested when you were talking before"
"You should put the money in his pants", Myungjun suggested casually. "I'm sure he would appreciate it"
"Hyung!" Dongmin exclaimed, annoyed. "Can you stop being so fucking explicit?"
"You are boring, Min-ah, we should have brought you to a nursing home instead", he grunted, trying to get any kind of support from Minhyuk -who was definitely too intent on staring at anyone but him. It lasted a bit too long, for Myungjun liking, until he couldn't bear it anymore and snapped, waving a hand in front of his face. "Yah, I'm right here!"
"I'm not doing anything", Minhyuk eyed the waiter, smiling at him. "And don't pretend that you don't find them hot"
"I do but-"
"Then shut up and keep watching, we should enjoy it instead of fighting"
Myungjun was fuming. Sanha took a step back, drink in his hand, and leaned against the counter, waiting for the explosion.
"How long before hyung loses his mind and starts embarrassing all of us?"
Jinwoo let out an amused sigh, joining him. "I'll give him two minutes"
"You are too generous, I say thirty seconds"
"Wanna bet?"
Sanha grinned. "Of course"