Guitar Lessons

You were over at Eddie's house to study for Ms. O'Donnell's final. "Come on, Eddie! Focus, if only just for ten more minutes!"
"But this is soooo bor-ing!"
You slammed your book down. "Edward Munson," you clenched your jaw. "Y/n L/n," he smirked. Dammit. Even when you were mad at him you couldn't be mad at him. "I say we take a little break and say,  play some stuff on the axe?" He asked, gesturing to his dark red and black guitar. His most prized possession. Which you'd never touched before. "We?"
"Yes, we. I'm teaching you."
You gasped softly and crossed your legs. Eddie got down his guitar. He held you in his lap and placed your hands on his. Soft electric notes rang through the air as you laid your head against Eddie's chest. "Just move your fingers like this..." He moved your fingers along the guitar strings. You laughed and Eddie held you tighter. He kissed you on your forehead and set his guitar down. "I thought we were doing lessons!" You laughed.
"That, princess, was an excuse. I wanted love from you."
"Oh, Eddie."
"Am I not allowed to give my lady the love she so rightfully deserves?"
Eddie stood up and mock bowed. You laughed loudly and pulled him down by the hem of his shirt. "So that's a yes then?" He smirked. "Yes, you're allowed," you giggled, kissing him on the cheek.
"Good."
"Come on. We need to get back to studying."
"You know what I want to study."
"EDWARD MUNSON!"