Allison Begins

*TW: MENTIONS SEXUAL ASSAULT*

A young woman was sitting in the college library at the University of Texas, studying for her test in the next couple of days. Her long brown hair was tied into a loose braid, and her brown eyes stared down at the book trying to focus on the advanced mathematics in front of her. She couldn't figure out how to do any of the problems. How she got into advanced mathematics is beyond her. Letting out a small yawn while she closes her eyes and puts her head down on the desk, and groans quietly.

"Who knew trying to learn basic shit like this for a job I may not even have in the future sucks... I hope my photography business gets popular, I'd rather do that than this..." She grumbles as she lifts her head and gathers her things and quickly heads out seeing that it was already dark. She had to get ready for the college dance that was going on here in the next hour. "I don't have time to think about this, Daria has been looking forward to this dance and I don't wanna disappoint her."

Heading back to the dorms to get ready. The young woman puts her bag down and grabs the dress her mother sent her, sighing quietly and heading into the bathroom. Not realizing tonight was going to end badly.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Walking into the gym seeing everyone wearing their fancy dresses and tuxes, letting a smile gracing her lips as she looks around

Walking into the gym seeing everyone wearing their fancy dresses and tuxes, letting a smile gracing her lips as she looks around. Everything was decorated beautifully; she was happy with how it turned out. She heard her name being called as she turns around and looked back seeing her best friend running up to her in a cute little pink dress that touched the bottom of her knees, pink stilettos, and her dark red hair in a high curled pony with two mini strands of hair hanging by her cheeks.

"Daria!"

"You made it!" Daria grins as she hugs her best friend. "I thought your date was coming?"

"Steve? I thought so too, but I guess not." She spoke shrugging and then looked around for him but didn't see him making her sigh a little bit. "He knows how much I was looking forward to this."

"Eh, he was a loser anyway."

"You say that about every boy I date."

"So far, I've been right." Daria winks grabbing her best friend's hand. "Now, come on. We need to have fun! This is our last year together and we need to have fun!"