𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

(2 days later)

*matts pov*

i wake up to the sound of my alarm piercing straight into my ears... i sit up awfully fast and get out of be- wooaaah nearly fell over, hold up... just a second... low iron things... ookaayyy and, we're back! anyways... i head down the the bathroom to have a shower.

*about 15 minuets later*

we are having lunch with amelia today, now im currently getting ready. i just had a shower so now im choosing my outfit. red shorts, a white t shirt and air forces. perfect! i love the colour red, i also think i look pretty good in it so i always wear it.

 i walk down to the kitchen and see mom making chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite! 

"morning matt!" she says while tossing about 8 pancakes onto a plate.

"oh hey mom" i ask while sitting down and grabbing some pancakes

"oh hey matt, hey mom! ohh thanks for the pancakes" nick says walking into the kitchen wearing a blue scooby doo shirt, white shorts and air forces.

"hey nick" 

"morning honey"

he sits down next to me, grabbing a few pancakes. we talk for a bit when chris walks in.. on facetime with amelia, as much as they facetime, i couldn't help but feel jealous that it wasn't me talking to her...

"oooh can i say hi to matt and nick?!" amelia says, loud enough for them to hear her

"HEY MEELI" nick shouts so she could hear him

"hey amelia" i say raising my voice slightly, so it could be heard

chris grabs his pancakes, walks over to us, sets the phone down and takes a seat

"oh yeah we gotta pick amelia up soon" chris says, shoving a pancake into his mouth

we all talk for a bit, say goodbye to amelia and go out to the car to pick her up.

*amelias pov*

i just finished talking to the boys while getting ready, and now im waiting to be picked up, i decided on wearing a black long sleeve crop top, white pants and my hair is just naturally down. we are getting lunch so im so exited. though, im mostly exited to see matt... we have gotten a lot closer the past couple days. i haven't seen him since we... i dont know- cuddled? ew that sounds so weird- anyway so im looking forward to seeing him tonight.

"amelia!! the boys are here!!!" my mom says, raising her voice, since im upstairs.

"coming!!"

i grab my phone, lip gloss, keys and head downstairs. i say bye to my mom and head out to the car. my eyes jolt straight to matt. his bright blue eyes, you could see them from miles away, blocking them was his chocolate brown hair moving swiftly in the wind. he gives me a little wave and unlocks to door.

"hey guys! finally let me sit in the front huh chris?" i say with sarcasm while getting in the car and buckling my seat belt.

"such a gentleman aren't i?" i says with a very bad english accent...