chapter 18

Plz don't kill me about the Josh content :'D   oh and for Josh's address he lives in a trash bin
( ꈍᴗꈍ) /jk

Have a cute sonnyban moment now

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alban couldn't tell if sonny is actually serious, they both stood there looking at Each other, suddenly sonny then hugged alban he could tell that the brunette was confused.

"Am serious alban, I want to be with you" sonny said now holding alban's shoulders " I wanted to tell you that but I got cut off" he said looking at alban's eyes.

Alban stared back at sonny, he couldn't believe what's he's hearing
It finally happened the word his been wanting to hear from sonny, he cut the eye contact and hugged him,
" You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that" he mumbled
"I'm so happy and of course I want to be with you also" he said smiling at sonny with little tears in his eyes.

Sonny hugged back rubbing alban's back, then it's started raining they pulled away, and starts running to alban's home sense it's the closest
They went inside, soaking wet alban decided to let sonny take a shower first, sonny said Alright and went to the bathroom.

Alban went to grab a towel for himself, he look inside his closet looking for some clothes that can fit for sonny, he grab some black plain t-shirt and some shorts (because I couldn't think of anything),  he grab some of his own clothes , sonny walk out of the bathroom with a towel rap around his waist, alban tried not to look at him , " your clothes are in my bed hopefully those fit" he spoke taking his own clothes as he walk in the bathroom.

Sonny change and waited for Alban
A few minutes pass alban walk out of the bathroom with new clothes on he sit next to sonny, they sit there Awkwardly, alban sigh as he lay in the bed , as for sonny he does the same thing .

They soon fell asleep they didn't know that they started to cuddle with each other, both of them felt warm, they both slept peacefully with each others arm.
____________________