chapter 19

Alban and sonny told Emily first about there realetionship of course She was happy for us and we told the others as well, all of us are just hangout with Emily but then someone walk behind her and kisses her cheek? And Emily kiss them back.

I was a little surprised I didn't know that she was in a relationship already
"Who is that Emily?" I ask her , she looked at me then back to the girl behind her.

"This is my girlfriend her name is Sam" she respond as Sam hugged her from behind, " why didn't you tell me?" , " I wanted to surprise you and I think it worked" she said with a smirk on her face,

"How long have you guys been together? I ask Curiously as I sit next to sonny while the others have there own conversation, " umm Almost half a year" she said, " WHAT?! " I said in a surprise I thought they just got together like a few months ago.

"Your such an a$$ Emily" I spoke a little disappointed, she just laugh at me, then I got an idea  " Soo who's the top?" I ask smirking at Emily who blush in a surprising question.

"W-WHAT KIND A QUESTION IS THAT?!" she spoke still having a lot of blush in her face,  Sam just then kiss her cheek Again and spoke " it me" she said confidently while she looked at Emily who is now covering her face with her hand, now I'm the one who is laughing .

She then Stand up and look at me dangerous , I also Stand up ready to run from her, " Alban you little sh*t!" She yelled still a blush mess on her face,

That's when I started to run for my life,  but then I bumped into someone they where wearing all black i fall down but they held my hand before I reach the ground.

I said my Thank you but they didn't respond they just walk away but then I remembered that I was running away from Emily I saw her right behind me.

She then tackle me down and she started to tickle me,
"HAHAHha o-ok I'm SOrry" I was laughing so hard but she accepted we walk back to the others she went to Sam and I went to sonny and hugged him from behind, all of us continued to talk about somethings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~