Library - R.T

Richie Tozier

Richie Tozier. Known more commonly at Derry High school as the trashmouth. He always was telling jokes and making people laugh. Y/n y/l/n. A quiet and reserved social outcast. She tried her best to stay under the radar and not be seen by anyone. She was doing a pretty good job too... until it started. After it started the whole school knew the name y/n.

Your pov

I was on my way to class trying not to draw attention to me or bump into anyone. My next period was English and today was a reading day. So the whole class period we got to read so I'm excited to get there and finish my book that I started this week. I feel someone walking beside me, but not like a quick brush by. They were walking in rhythm with me. I look over to see Richie Tozier the trashmouth himself. No one knew this but I had a slight infatuation with the loud mouthed boy.  He noticed me looking at him and smiled at me.

"hey hot stuff" he said. I rolled my eyes. I should have known. This is probably just another joke for his group of friends. Or even worse a bet. I ignored him and kept on walking. He chased after me, but I walked into the girls bathroom knowing he can't come in here.

-1 month later-

Richie was still going on with the flirting except it's gotten worse. He's getting louder and people are starting to talk to me. Not nicely either. Almost everyone wanted to know who Trashmouth Tozier was flirting with.

"Hot stuff!! Wait up!!" I sighed, but waited nonetheless. Richie walked over to me and threw his arm over my shoulder. I quickly shrugged it off only for him to put it back. I sighed knowing he wasn't going to stop.

"how was your day beautiful" He says looking at me.

"It was fine ig" I replied keeping my eyes forward because if I look at him i'll most likely blush.

"Sweetheart I could make your day a whole lot better" He says winking at me. I roll my eyes and push him away from me. He comes right back over to me and try's to hold my hand. I jerk my hand away and turn to face him.

"could you stop that?" I ask in a rude tone.

"no." he simply says. I groan loudly.

"why are you still doing this I mean isn't it bad enough to joke around like this with someone for a few days, but it's been a month Richie! Why can't you just let me be and not play around with me like some toy?!" I say to him.

He looks at me with a blank face. The normal smiley, friendly face is gone and replaced with a whole bunch in nothingness.

"ok." he says and turns around leaving me to walk home alone.

-the next day at school-

I was going to lunch to get my food and eat quickly so I could go to the library for the rest of lunch. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around. I see Richie standing there.

"what do you want?" I ask. He weakly smiles.

"I wanted to tell you something" He starts to get in top of the table beside us. My eyes widen.

"Exuse me!! Exuse me everybody!!" Everyone stopped talking and turned their attention to the boy on the table. "I just wanted to tell everyone that I, Richie Tozier, like Y/n y/l/n." I choked on my spit. Did he just say my name?!

"And I know I joke around a lot, but i'm serious about this. I'm really serious about this" As he says the last sentence he makes eye contact with me. I grab his hand and drag him out of the lunch room and into the hallway.

I turn to face him still holding one of his hands. I slap his shoulder.

"1. your stupid" He sadly smiles at me probably expecting rejection. "and 2. I like you too dumbass" He does a double take. Looking like he doesn't believe what he just heard.

"holy fuck!! So all the times i said you wanted to kiss me i was right" I nodded at him. He pulls me into a kiss.

I giggle as we break the kiss. I grab his hand and drag him to the library.

"where are we going, darling?"

"to go make out in the library"