Infatuated -S.U.

Stan was sitting in class honestly not paying attention at all. Instead he was looking and the perfect girl close to him. Her y/h/c glistening in the sun. The way she's softly biting her lips while listening to the teacher talk. The slight squint in her y/e/c eyes as they focus on the board. Her hand gently writing down any needed notes.

Stan was brought out of his trance when the teacher called on him. His face went red.

"um what was the question again?" He asked. He didn't need to look at the class to see them looking at him he could feel all the stares. He couldn't stop himself from looking at the beautiful girl though. They made eye contact and she gave him a soft smile. His face got hotter.

"Mr. Uris, I asked you about Mrs. Y/l/n's question on if infatuation is always bad." The teacher said. Stan thought about he question.

"It depends" He said. The teacher hums in response.

"Mrs. Y/l/n would you like to add to his statement" The teacher turned to y/n. She nodded.

"It depends on the intensity of the infatuation. Like if you get to the level of obsession it can be bad, but everyone gets infatuated. There are healthy ways and unhealthy ways. However, I personally see no problem with it if it's healthy" She stated shrugging her shoulders at the end of the statement. Stan thought about the word infatuated.

Stanley Uris was infatuated with y/n y/l/n.

The girl turned to Stan and threw a paper ball at him. He opened the paper and it read 'infatuation what a funny little word <3'

and from that day forward he knew that y/n y/l/n was infatuated with him too.