Enough.

There the short second year went, On her way to the student council meeting... She was met and greeted by many people that she considered her friends as they all went their separate ways to class. "L/n-san, I was waiting for you!" Her friend, who is also part of the student council settled a hand on Y/n's arm before leading her to the meeting room.

"L/n, Hanako." A deep male voice that was owned by the vice president, Minami Sako, "You're both late, that is unacceptable for the both of you." He frowned at the two females that just walked in.
Hanako blinked her eyes as she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand "Sorry, Minami-san..." She bowed. Minami then faced the unbothered head of the sports committee, Y/n, She sat in her spot before staring back at Minami with a poker face expression; He scoffed and looked towards the pale purple eyes of the calm student president. Jiyuki Kana.

Her smile remained on her face as she sat with her legs crossed and straight posture, "So I've been going around with Minami-chan, And many have been displeased with the way the gym has been, L/n-chan." Jiyuki looked over at the white haired individual as the said girl glanced back with confusion, "Nobody has reported anything to me, Jiyuki-san?" Y/n said confused.. 

"How foolish, not even the students respect you to the point where they don't even give you reports, L/n." Minami facepalmed himself, making Y/n glare at him before answering "I see. I will  deal with the problem right away." Y/n lowered her head to Jiyuki, as the president nods before going on with whatever to do to improve Teiko..

*After the meeting*

"L/n-san, can I come with you!" Hanako shouted. Y/n could only nod before continuing her way to the gym, they arrived while sliding the door of the gym entrance and made themselves at home before halting the basketball practice going on in the giant gymnasium. "I'll have to stop this practice immediately." Y/n came in like a wrecking ball, "And why is that?" the coach asked, standing from his seat with an irritated look on his face.. Unknown of the things Y/n could do. "It has been said that this same basketball team has been holding the gym more than the promised time, I'm telling you to either share or leave." Y/n gave a scary look at the coach as Hanako noticed the different aura Y/n had... "We can't, we're using the gym right now." The coach placed his hands on the small Y/n's shoulders before being pushed down with his hands at his back. 

It was Y/n's doing "You shouldn't touch a woman's shoulders without their permission." 

Her voice became dark and filled with anger as she released the man but glared at every single boy staring at her, "Get out!" Y/n shouted, making some of them flinch and obey her command.

"Y/n L/n..." 

I'm leaving that as a cliffhanger thanks for reading and it was nice knowing you.

-BYE