PLS READ.

I think I have a lot of things to clarify. Please prepare for the shock that might come. But this will make you understand why I deleted "my" books. And lastly, very long bc I am TIRED of #her shit.

I used this account from 2018-2019, until eunbiot, a friend I had made online. She had an old account too that she deactivated because SHE WAS CALLED OUT FOR DOING THIS TOO. she asked to use it with me. I had only used my account to publish cringy HP fanfics, but when I tried my hand at BP and earned a lot more followers, eunbiot asked to use it to write her own. She wanted a wider audience for her stories, and since they were about Red Velvet, a group I had liked, I agreed.

It didn't matter to me that it was explicit because I wanted her to gain recognition. But what mattered to me was that she NEVER made clarifications that I wasn't the one writing it. She never left a disclaimer on any of the stories she published. In fact, SHE KEPT USING MY NAME. SHE KEPT TALKING TO MY FRIENDS WITHOUT STATING THAT IT WAS HER AND NOT ME. THAT WAS WHAT MADE ME ANGRY.

I confronted her about it (screenshots later). She said that it was okay since she and I talk like each other and we both liked the same ship. And that "it didn't matter bc you still get to talk to your friends and comment." Which made me even more furious because she kept publishing her stories and even sharing them across the net under my name, even though she knew that this was my personal account that some of my friends know about.

I made themes for her and published my graphics sometimes too

I made themes for her and published my graphics sometimes too. I let her publish and publish. But I needed to confront her with replying to the friends i made here (aka some are kinlee, mano...). Look here:

 Look here:

I tried to protect her

I tried to protect her. She was my friend, and I didn't want her to get embarrassed.

Until I just told her to stop it.

Thats when she locked me out of my account. She changed the password and didnt give it to me for days until I figured out how to change it back today.

The moment I got to my profile, I unpublished a lot of her fics. I was done lying to my acquaintances for her reputation saying that I wrote all of it. I was done with the BS.

So what happens now, you may ask?

I will clarify to you the remaining questions you may have about this account, as well as the stories she wrote.

Everything except Daughter of Hades , graphic shops/portfolios, pre-Kpop fics were published by her.

All messages to MERIDA_- were from me.

Not all messages to other mutuals are from me.

Aesthetic bios and themes are made by me.

The other accounts connected to this one (sunflowergi_, sunflowerene, SEULGASM) were NOT made by me.

Till then, I have changed my password and email. @eunbiot no longer has access to this account. I have blocked her on every platform.

I will clarify more later. I am so sorry that I brought you all into this mess. I just had to make it quick because I hate being associated with this.