Bonkas Bungee Jumping

Now, you'd think that after that last adventure Rufus and Yogy would have learn't their lesson and wouldn't do anything silly again, right? Well thats where you would be wrong. It was a thursday and the girls had just left to go to their friends house for lunch but before they'd left they'd been playing teddy bungee jumping. Teddy bungee jumping is where you tie a string to a teddy and then you take them out to the deck and hang them over, bouncing them up and dowm and swinging them back and forth, and the teddies love it! Now today it had been Cuddles, Honey Bear, Boris and Princess Pinky who had the turns and Rufus and Yogy had been watching from inside, and how fun it looked! As soon as the girls left Rufus and Yogy got some string and shot out the balcony door. It didn't look too hard to do it by themselves. All you had to do was tie some string to the edge of the balcony jump off and start swinging. Simple right? Thats what they did. Now all the had to do was climb up on to the balcony edge. Somehow. Rufus pointed out that there were holes in the railing that they could climb up, so they tried that. But when they got to the top one they couldn't get onto the top. They tried climbing on top of one another, but that didn't work either. Then they tried using the chair that was on the balcony but the seat of the chair was too low for them to reach the top. The little tables were to low too. Finally Yogy had an idea that if they could throw some of the rope up and around the post they could pull themselves up. THAT finally worked. When they got up they decided they would hold hands when they jumped down so it wouldn't be as scary. They jumped, "AAAAHHHH! AAAAAHHHHH!" It felt like the rope never ended and the ground wasn't coming any closer. Suddenly, BOING! The rope jerked, they'd stopped falling. But ohno! They'd been so frightened they'd forgotten to swing! Now they were stuck there, hanging, until the girls got back.

 "Well," said Yogy, "On the bright side, at least we didn't leave the door open, so no-one can make the same mistake as us. We did shut the door, right?" The two teddies looked at each other in horror.

 "AAHH! WE FORGOT TO SHUT THE DOOR!" They were going crazy trying to yell out to the other teddies not to do what they did, and to pull them up. Soon enough, after no response, they gave up, just hoping with all their might that no-one else would come and try and do bungee jumping by themselves. Unfortunantly there had been one small teddy that had seen them jump down and thought it would be so much fun to do as well. Sam, a adorable purple and white little penguin. The only thing is, his mum had called him to do a chore so he'd missed all the yelling they did to warn anybody so he still was excited to do it. After he had finished his chores he was so excited to go bungee jumping he forgot the rope. He charged out the balcony door yelling, 

"HERE I COME!" and slipped through the gaps between the railings before Rufus and Yogy had any time to warn him. But as I said before he had forgotten the rope so he fell all the way to the ground below. "Ouch." Sam said.