Chapter 26 - It was just a Hug

In the aftermath, as she was in the bathroom staring at her own reflection of the mirror, she stared at her own face, red and flushed. Her cheeks the reddest that she had ever seen and blossomed like the cherry tree. She didn't have anything to say about it, considering the fact that she just made out and had a steamy scene with the man the other day -- a few hours ago.

And which she didn't protest. She had no way to.

And to which that she noticed, that below her jaw, she noticed two tiny dots on her right neck, which seemed to be visible from that distance. And as she put to fingers to press down, it didn't hurt. As it looked like a snake bite, but moreover, it appeared like he bit her, and she would definitely think of him more than a human.

As she had been through all this time as his companion, it was not that hard to guess. Or to think of a word to describe this man she wouldn't know how to escape from.

And it was not that hard to say that he was a vampire. If they were in existing. The myths wasn't hard to believe, -- and he seemed that he was so strong that jt wouldn't be impossible to say that he was one. She loved the myths. The stories, fairytales and other remake movies that would implicit on the genre.

And now it didn't take much for her to figure it out. Or even think of it that hard, and thinking of a word inside her head. After all, she had been through all that rough and experiences along with the man, by his side -- to which she thought she was his slave and a renting girlfriend. But nonetheless, she felt happy that she could live through the scene and consume all of the deliciousness that she got to eat. Including the wine.

After all, she had been, a mortal, going through all of these at once. And she made through it. But right now, staring St her reflection before the mirror, she didn't know what to do next, what to make of it. And what to describe the relationship she had with the man.
As she had been making sense of everything  in her head, and as of now she was completely sure, that she wasn't making things up or a delusion waftinf inside her head.

She liked the man more than she thought.

And now it didn't help as she saw her own eyes staring back at her, as she stared at her own eye color, which seemed to be awfully young. Overall, in a whole symmetry of her face. And that she had never seen her face look like it before. And she panicked. Before she remembered she was in her room, and her heartbeat died down. Maybe it was just all in her head.

She had been worried, as she started back at her own face facing the mirror, whether the party meant something to him -- whether he had something to do with it or not,  -or something important. If it was, then maybe she should stop worrying about their future. Something futuristic to have with a man whom she barely knew for a whole few months. And that any further progress of their bond could be a hindrance or more of a nuisance.

It was something that she couldn't get her way out of thing inside her head, whether it was because of a more of a beautiful-looking woman, or a more boisterously looking woman who would look so much more like a vampire than she would ever be. And that he would be sought out by the emperor to put a crown on his head. And that would be the end. As she sighed.

And one day that she would see to his wedding and in the altar, in the sea of audiences attending, and she would be left alone on the sidewalks observing them both. Whether she attended it or not. She didn't want to think about it, heaving a sigh as it curdled the side of the mirror slightly.

She didn't know what to say.

As she stepped out of the bathroom, not knowing if she slammed the door or not, and walked fastly passing the man laying on the bed. To which whom and his name she'd rather not remember.