Chapter 5 - The Last Ball

She was in the waiting area.

But she was craving for wine.

Really.

Craving wine.

And it was not sudden. She knew it was coming. She hadn't had it since she'd given birth.

Lie.

Cain replied in her mind.

And it irked her. More of a scrunch of a sideways of her lip in response. Of course it was. They've only been married for a few weeks. And to hell if she'd ever get pregnant, or if she'd given birth in an earlier event before that. She would kill him.

Damn Renesmee.

If it weren't for her sadness and ridiculous friendsickness that she was having, she would've accused her of dizziness, food poisoning.

Her, and her expensive bottles. How she remembered they were all branded, aged, and they were all stored, merged together to keep its expensive taste and senses.

And she was salivating.

And she was craving for it now. She churned for it. And she was getting head-sickness for the drop of its grapey, expensive taste.

She would've miraculously called her being the root of a sin of food poisoning.

She started-- faded, her mind clouding as it wafted off into thin air as she silently drooled. Spacing out and not minding the magazine that she'd just opened. Her gaze of a color blurred towards the colorful pictures before her.
A scenery. Of pine trees green as grass, and apparently of a forest and near a mountained hill, it seems.

And it didn't happen to help that a couple passed by, holding a pair of Starbucks in their hands, passing by her. Snapping her back to reality.

Of course, she could smell it.

She hated her keen sense of smell, just as much she could sense the permeating sweet perfume of younger humans, much like herself before, she just didn't know where to buy it.

The audacity of humans. She stared at them, passing by, as a couple of walking legs passed by her as well. Living, and breathing carefree, in lavish as if they owned the world.

And it was coffee and the other, mint.

And chocolate sprinkles. She stared at it. How it gooed tiny droplets of cold ice from its cup, and she knew that it was good. Hell of a good treat to bring back home and drink on the way. Before they check-up on you, at least.

She knew.

The woman was holding a sprinkled mint, chocolate chip- kind of cup, it seemed. While the other, a man younger and taller than she was, next to her and what he looked like- to be glee as he sipped his coffee, chocolate beans, permeated her nose of smell, and she couldn't be much more envious. And he looked to be very much happy holding it down, holding a chocolate coffee infused.

She was really salivating. Like right now.

The other one was definitely had roses of a syrup and mints. She hated her. She drooled. Although she looked a lot like her when she was younger. Right after she graduated from high school. And now it was all that she wanted -she just had to get it.

And wine. Too. Her mind reminded.

She hated that she was staring. But she had to. Salivating without actually puking her guts out. She was glad she wasn't reciprocative of transferring from one mile to another in a heartbeat, like the crazy species of what she was right now.