GOD OF WAR.

[ I breathe blood, not oxygen ]

         MENELAUS: My hands are clean.
ORESTES: Your mind is not.

战争
GOD OF WAR!
✶ [ 52nd hunger games ]
fiction/romantic tragedy
female oc x male oc from
district 2. (©maya 2021)
━━━━━━━━━━━

݃˓‪‪㌐ 𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢

     THE HUMAN HEART is a fragile instrument, at its simplest. It requires little webs of electrical impulses to keep it beating and rich bundles of love and joy to keep it warm. However, at its most complicated, the human heart is a wired bomb. Juno Augustus believes that sheer determination and courage keeps her heart beating - nothing a bloodied vein or artery can supply. She keeps herself alive, she feeds the needs of her god-carved body, she is the impulse. Children like Juno Augustus are Gods and their hearts are made of stone. No sappy sentiments of romance or innocence melts the solid rock that sits proudly beneath the flesh. It is steadfast, thumping and cold.

     THE HUNGER GAMES is the playground for such gods. District Two transforms feeble children into power-hungry deities with magma for blood and knives for tongues. Only the coldest of hearts can endure the bone riddled arena and make it out alive. However, the path to victory is never simple. Not when the crown atop of Juno Augustus' head is threatened to be shattered, not when knives of betrayal tear her flesh, and especially not when a weakness for forbidden love thaws the icy shell of her heart. Juno is forced to fall from the heights of God into the shoes of a human. And as humanity requires, she must become fragile.

JUNO AUGUSTUS
XVII | ISTJ | CAREER

JUNO AUGUSTUSXVII | ISTJ | CAREER