ACT ONE: PRIMAL FEAR.

[ Act One ]

ORESTES: Oh girl. how I pity the dark life you live.

ELECTRA: Nobody has ever pitied me, you know.

ORESTES: no one has ever been part of your grief.

I: THIS IS ONLY JUST THE BEGINNING
PRE-GAMES. DISTRICT TWO & CAPITOL

 DISTRICT TWO & CAPITOL✶

┌────────────────────┐DISTRICT TWO'S ACADEMY!Houses: Jupiter, Juno, Mars, Minerva, Diana and Neptune└────────────────────┘

DISTRICT TWO'S ACADEMY!
Houses: Jupiter, Juno, Mars,
Minerva, Diana and Neptune
└────────────────────┘

JUNO AUGUSTUS OF HOUSE JUNO

     I.   "I think I'll stay here for a while." She decides, bare feet swirling the green-black water into a mesmerising storm. Something red seeps from her skull, coating her hair, stinging her eyes, staining her lips. Eventually, it slips down her chest, her legs, her ankles, then dyes the river with its scarlet kiss. She closes her eyes for the last time, defeated, victorious, human. "I think I'll stay here."

REMUS BELLATOR OF HOUSE MARS

     II.   "I have to go." He decides, but go he does not. He wills his body into motion, eyes burning with effort as he squeezes them shut and prays. Move! He commands his bloodied legs. Breathe! He instructs his punctured chest. Live! He begs his wilting heart. His limbs and organs do not respond; instead, they begin to curl up and tremble at the horrible realisation. What was left of his spectral soul is melting into a sticky pool alongside his blood, veiling his body, a burning blanket, a final goodbye. "I think I'll stay here."

SOUNDTRACK!

A SIDE
#1 iron, woodkid 
#2  fire nation, two steps from hell
#3 7 devils, florence + the machine
#4  arsonist's lullabye, hozier
#5 burning pile, mother mother
#6  pray for me, the weeknd
#7  enemy, imagine dragons, jid
#8  sonata no.14, beethoven
#9 relax my beloved, alex clare
#10 exit music (for a film), radiohead