Chapter 29:New friends

It's been 6 weeks since I become a prime and it's been kind of hard to learn how to transform and other things but thankfully Ironhide,Optimus and the others have been a great help.But other things have happened in the last couple of weeks,for example three new autobots have come to earth and their names are Que and Dino and I have to say when Ironhide saw Dino I thought he was about to explode because he yelled his name and goes to him saying how he thought he died back on Cybertron and from what Ironhide has told me Que has a habit of blowing things up and that he could also help me with my weapons just like he has been and then there was Dino and from what Optimus has told me Dino is the autobots spy and can go to places that they can't and speaking of Dino he is going to teach me how to move around without being seen.Luckily for me that should be easy because all though I'm a prime I still am human and do to that I'm about the same size as Jazz but I mean I wish I was taller but that's ok.So I walk into the room where I'm suppose to met Dino at and sit down but before I even could there was a arm around my neck so I grabbed it and throw the bot across the room only to see that it was Dino.I walk up to him and helped him up and once he was on his feet again he said"your getting better I do believe Ironhide is teaching you well but there is still one thing that I don't understand"I looked at him and said"what is it Dino"he looked at me and said"it's nothing bad I just don't understand how the primes could turn a human being into a prime"I looked at Dino with a smile and said"well Dino the primes said that the reason why they chose me to become the first human prime was because I sacrificed my own life to save the autobots and when Megatron and Strarscream were torchering me I refused to tell them my sparkmate and the others were"Dino quickly looked at me and said"wait you have a sparkmate"it was then that I realized that Dino didn't know that Ironhide and I are sparkmates so I looked back at him and said"yes I do and his name is Ironhide and we're also expecting a sparkling"this of course made Dino's eyes go real wide a then he said"wow I never would have thought that Ironhide of all bots would be your sparkmate I mean your a prime so why not Optimus"I was about to answer when someone said" because it was fate that I became her sparkmate as was hers"I turned around to see Ironhide and Que standing in the doorway so I walk up to Hide and hugged him and he hugged me back.Then I got an idea so I looked back both Ironhide and Dino and said"how about we do some training"both mechs looked at me and said yes"then Dino started to walk away but I stopped him by saying"Dino I mean at the same time"he turned back around with a smile on his face and said" to you really think you can take both Ironhide and myself on at the same time"I looked at them and said"oh I know I can"then I looked back at Que and said"Que can you keep score I want to show off and say that I kicked not only the spy's butt but also the weapon specialist too"Que just laughed as he said"no problem Moonstar"then before we started our training we made sure that the soldiers were out of the way but by this time many of them along with some of the autobots were there to watch Ironhide and Dino get their butts kicked and some of the autobots and soldiers were even making bets on who would win.Then I got in a fighting stance and said"so Dino, Ironhide are you really to get you butts kicked"but they both looked at me and at them same time they said"in your dreams prime"then they both came at me with Ironhide on my right and Dino on my left so I waited for just the right moment and when they were close enough I jumped in the air and landed on my feet and I smiled but it didn't last long because Dino came up behind me and hit my shoulder and I went down but got up real quick as Hide came at with his cannons pointing at me and I said"playing dirty Ironhide ok I can do that"so I transformed into my other altmode a dragon(yes I just did that) which made some of the soldiers cry out in surprise as most of them have not seen it.This though made Dino smile because he said"now the real training begans"he then ran at me while I was dealing with Ironhide but I saw Dino in the corner of my eye so I took my tail and hit him with sending him across the room.I then turned my attention back to Ironhide and said"well my sweetspark it's just you and me"and I ran at him but he jumped out of the way so I quickly flow in the air and did a dive bomb and this time Hide couldn't get out of the way in time and I ended up landing on him.After that I transformed back into my cybertronian form and helped him get up then Dino came over to us and said"well Moonstar I must say that I'm very impressed with how you training today not many bots can say that they took on both Ironhide and myself on and actually won"then he left to go see Ractcht because I dislocated his arm and I knew that Ractcht was going to blow a tailpipe when he finds out and then he's coming after me.I then turned back around to a crowd of soldiers and autobots saying how they didn't know that I could transform into a dragon and that I beat both Ironhide and myself.I then saw Will get mad at Epps because he had to pay Epps 20 bucks since he told him that Ironhide and could beat with on problem so I kneeled down and said"oh come Will don't get mad because I just happen to be better then Ironhide"and when I said that Ironhide said"what did you just say"I looked over at him and said"nothing sweetspark"which made both Will and Epps laugh then just as I was about to say something there was a loud boom so Ironhide,Will,Epps,and myself ran to where we heard it and when we opened the doors our eyes went wide.