Chapter 43:What have you done

Back at the old base~
Lockdown was going through the old base when he came across the body of Ironstar.He looked at her and then said"take her back to the ship I have plans for her"so they take Ironstar's body to lockdown's ship and once there one of Lockdown's men said"what are we going to do with a dead sparkling sir"he looked at him and said"I'm going to bring her back and use her to kill her shire by making her believe that he killed her real shire and then when she does kills him I'll move in and get my trophies Optimus prime and Moonstar prime"the younger cybertronian looked at Lockdown and said"but sir the femme sparkling looks just like the autobot that you want dead so how will you make her believe that the autobot killed her real shire"Lockdown looked at him and said"I will make it to where she can't transform and then I will tell her that the autobots have her carrier and that they made her become one of them"the young cybertronian then left to start working on bringing Ironstar back and make her kill her shire....Ironhide.
At the autobot base~
Ironhide's point of view~
I woke up with Star on my chest plates so I very carefully go to move her head but then I see dry tears on her faceplates"oh Star I'm so so sorry for not saving our daughter"I then moved her head off of my chest and put my armor back on.Then I walked out of our room and towards the main hanger to speak with Optimus but when I got there he was dealing with the twins...again and one of the said"but Optimus it was just an accident"but he just looks at them and says"still what you did was wrong now go to med bay so that Ratchet can fix you up"the twins nod their heads as they leave.Then Optimus turns towards me"hello Ironhide is there something you need"I look at him and say"I need to talk to you about...Ironstar"he looks at me with saddness in his optics as he said" Ironhide I know you did the best you could but you couldn't have saved your sparkling and yourself if you tryed to save her then you would also be offlined right now then where would Star be if both her mate and sparkling were taken away from her"I look at him he was right Star would lose her mind if I died as well"but Optimus have you seen Star I mean she's so sparkbroken and I don't know what to do to make her feel better"Optimus then puts his hand on my shoulder and says"Ironhide you can make her happy by giving her another sparkling"but before I could say anything Optimus and I where thrown across the room.We both get up and our optics widen when we see a dragon that looks like Ironstar but as an adult but then she said"what have you done to my mother Moonstar prime"I get up and I say"Ironstar is that you"she looks at me and says"yes and when my friend Lockdown brought me back he said that you killed my real shire and kidnapped my mother then you killed me so that you could have my mother all to yourself"I looked at her and said"no that's not true he killed you when you were just a sparkling I was trying to protect you but one of his wolf's got you and ripped you apart right in front of me and I am your real shire"she was about to say something when Moonstar came into the room and when she saw Ironstar she said"Ironstar what has Lockdown done to you".