chapter 2

Third Person's pov

Not knowing what Jungkook and Lisa are doing Jungkook invited Lisa to his house who knows what will happen at his house?

⚠ smut ⚠

* a few moments later*

When Lisa and Jungkook reach Jungkook's house Lisa was shocked at how big the mansion was. When Jungkook took her into his room he locked the door and he came to Lisa and said can I ? Lisa nodded her head and the next thing he did was pin Lisa to the bed and started kissing he bit her lower lip and started making his way to her collarbone as he was kissing Lisa, she started to removing Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook left hickeys all around Lisa's neck. He started unzipping Lisa dress and saw her wearing a black lingerie he smiled and said to her so you were already prepared she replied no it was myself and shrugged. He didn't care he took off Lisa's bra and started messaging he left breast and licked her right. She then took of Jungkook's pants and boxers. Jungkook kissed her again but this time it was really hardly Jungkook inserted his tongue in Lisa's  mouth and started exploring it. Lisa and Jungkook were fighting for dominance but Jungkook won. He removed Lisa's panties and smelled her pussy. Then Lisa rode it as fast as she can until he released his juices. A few moments later Jungkook and Lisa got tired and slept cuddling.

- end of flashback -

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys sorry if this chapter is bad. I am really bad at writing smut.