1. Greek god

This is an LGBTQ+ book between A man and another man.
Kindly show your to the door if u can't read rather than making any ugly comments.

Enjoy

Growing up, my father had nurtured me into the type to wear leather jackets, ride on motorbikes, expose a demeanor feared by every other person but believe me that's not how it was or even close to it.

Being a son to Lorenzo Bianchi, one of the greatest and wealthiest mob bosses in black market, I was expected to take that over but it wasn't the case.

My father had decent companies which me and my sister were going to take over and not his position. It was dangerous. He always told us.

It was one of those nights at those fancy Mafioso parties, not exactly any ordinary party where there would be cake cutting, no! People in there did otherwise like spilling blood to be precise.

Me, my father and my twin sister ,Erica were invited and just like always, father took us for the formality of it. But I believe it was a scene he didn't want us to be at.

He left to interact with his partners, Erica too left to seek attention wherever and I was left stranded looking around the room.

Old men and women dressed like they had been brought straight from some ancient British film chatted with each other. The whole room was generally full of 'fake' which really wasn't my scene.

As my eyes still roamed the room , they landed on someone. They too were seated by themselves sipping timely from a glass of whàt i assume was whisky.

He was in a full on black suit. Even from a distance, I could see the inner shirt was unbuttoned till the second or third button. I let my eyes go to his face, he had black bangs that fell graciously onto his forehead.

I let my eyes roam back to his chest and damn, he was hot and I found myself licking my lips. Just then, he too lifted his eyes and they immediately met with mine, I could get lost in them. His facial features were sharp even in the dimly lit room. His midnight black hair shone in the room and everything about this man was captivating in a way.

He held my stare but I couldn't find it in myself to look away.

Still holding my stare, he stood up. If I am not wrong, he must have stood up to 6'3 feet tall.
He walked out of the room and I watched as he disappeared.

I don't know what I was thinking because I too stood up and took the route he had taken. Now if my father had seen me, he would lecture me on how it was out of order to follow after people who I knew nothing about but I cared less.

I pushed through the crowd and took the same exit he had used. The exit led to a flight of stairs and I took them till I was in a long corridor, 'what a bad idea?'
I thought to myself but I made my way through the hallway anyway.

I realized it was the worst idea when I had gone midway next to one of the doors and was dragged into a room with a strong force.

Freaking out is an understatement of what I was going through. The door closed and I was harshly pushed against it. I let my eyes close just so I could suppress the impact on my back.

I finally opened my eyes and standing in front of me, it was him. The Greek god I had met. Scratch that. The Greek god I had followed like a lost puppy.

He was so close to me that I could tell our breaths were mixing. With a close look, he looked hotter. His eyes were dark but had a shining glint in them.

His lips stretched into a smirk.

"I knew you'd come." His said in a deep and low husky voice and oh boy, my pants tightened.

This is not how I had expected this to go but with a Greek god who had a voice like this one, you had this horny bastard under your spell.

He looked down at me since I was short compared to him. I stood 6'1 feet tall.

I looked up in his eyes and examined them, they were pretty. I let my eyes roam down to his lips and oh my oh my ,I wanted to kiss him but he beat me to it when he connected our lips.

I eagerly let my own move in sync with his. His lips had a hint of strawberry and cinnamon to them making me want to have more.

I pulled him by the collar of his shirt as his hands roamed by my sides up and down gently as he grinded against me. I bit his lower lip searching for entrance but he didn't budge which was sort of frustrating.

I let my hands grip his hair at the nape of his neck and fuck it, I wanted more. The kiss was rough and it all got better when he claimed dominance and slid his tongue in my mouth.

We finally pulled away to catch our breaths but I didn't miss the victorious smirk he had on his lips, he cupped my jaw again and pecked me on the lips pulling away before I could deepen it. "I am Abramo Clark." He pressed another chaste kiss on the corner of my lips.

"Eric Bianchi....." Was all I managed to stutter out.

-------------------

Wooohooo 💃💃💃💃
Hey reader,

I hope you're doing great.
I have no blabber to make but if you're reading this, remember to vote, comment.
Constructive criticism is welcome.

Ty❤️