Part 1

"Are you okay?"

Jungkook tried his best to look at the man's face who's in front of him now but its all useless. His eyes— all he can see is blurred view and he hates it. He was just standing near the ocean, letting the warm sea water hit his feet but this. . .  This happened, but he was saved. Saved by this man he can't even see the face.

"Jungkook?! JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU?!"

He can see the man in front him look the other way, where he can hear the loud shouts from. Then the man turned to him once again before disappearing on his view frame. Where did he go? Jungkook stayed there to process anything, but that's when his surroundings started to be in slow mo. He can clearly his heart beat as his ears was just filled with its sound. He blinked. . . Then blink, but then all turns to black.

That's when Jungkook jolted up from his bed. He was breathing heavily as cold strong breeze of wind came inside his room by the window he left open before he slept. He look around— then to the window. The blinds' ends were flying away, means the wind were really strong this night.

He made his way out his bed and headed to the window, giving him the view of the moon and beautiful waves in the sea, which became his favorite to stare on this past few days.

That dream— he had been dreaming that same incident that happened just last week, and he can't understand why he have to dreamt about it again and again. Seems like there's something that he should know or what. . . But Jungkook just shrugged at the thought.

Since its still night, he just decided to go back to sleep— hoping he wouldn't dream that same dream again, and luckily. . . It did happened.

•• •••••••

TOMORROW MORNING, Jungkook groaned when the sun light shined through his glass other window. He grab his pillow and burry his face against it, only to get a slap on the butt.

"What the fuck?!"

"Language, young man. Get up there because breakfast is ready."

Its one of Jungkook's dear hyungs, Jin. Jin glared at the younger making Jungkook groan even more. He rubbed his bum as the elder make his way out Jungkook's room. He just sighed and made his way out his room as well.

"Good morning Jungkookie~" Jimin sing sang as he jump onto Jungkook's back, before nuzzling his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Ah— hyung, you do know you look like a creep by just doing that, right?" Jungkook groaned as he walk to the kitchen, Jimin still on his back.

"You smell nice kookie~" Jimin muttered.

"Hyung, get o— Ahh!" Jungkook wiggled aggressively, making Jimin hop off him laughing his lungs out. It was all fun and games until Jungkook felt a freaking lick on his neck.

"Hyung! You're disgusting!" Jungkook growled as he harshly wipe his neck, that Jimin licked.

"I can't believe this, aish, i'm a friend with a fucking bulldog." Jungkook grab the towel Yoongi handed him.

"Can you put on a leash on your dog boyfriend, Yoongi hyung? I swear." Jimin just rolled his eyes at the word 'boyfriend' he just heard. Yoongi noticed that, then he heaved out a sigh.

"Enough with it guys, let's just eat, should we?" Jin placed the plates of food on the dining table as the three made their way on their own seat, then ate their breakfast together.

•••

After finishing his breakfast, Jungkook took his morning bath as he slip on some light blue tee and a dirty white sweatpants. He brushed his teeth and headed to the living room.