Part 3

Jungkook was woken up by the bright sun who hit his face. 'Is the sun really up today?' That was the first thought hit Jungkook's mind. Its impossible for it to like— shine only his face. . . Unless the blinds were fully open already.

"Jin hyung, close the blinds." Jungkook groaned, knowing Jin was the only one in the house who do this, totally invading his privacy and sleep time. There was no response but instead, he felt a weight on his bed.

He searched his nose and turn around with a frown on who the heck just sat down on his bed, only to almost yelp when he saw the blue haired boy, Taehyung, sitting on his bed while looking at him.

"Good morning, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled.

"Oh god, Taehyung. You almost get the shit outta me." Jungkook breathed heavily then sat up. Taehyung just let out a slight giggle.

"How was your sleep, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Hm, good. . . And disturbed." Jungkook hop out his bed, earning a giggle from Taehyung.

"You acts like a bunny, even though you look like one also." A tint shade of pink reached Jungkook's cheeks. Does this become Taehyung's habit? To make Jungkook blush like crazy without him knowing.

"Let's head out now. I'll introduce you to my hyungs." Jungkook declared. Taehyung nod his head before standing up.

'How did he even knew my room? As far as i remember, i haven't told him yesterday that i sleep in here.' Jungkook thought as they head out his room, making their way to the living room.

"Oh my god, Jungkook! Who's this guy behind you?!" Jin exclaimed, grabbing a pan then pointed it at Taehyung. Jimin came out from his and Yoongi's room, wearing YOONGI'S hoodie and sweat pants, Yoongi came behind him.

"Look who just head out from their cave. The two bastards that won't make me sleep last night. Now tell me, did you two made it up already?" Jin smirked. Jimin's face was almost on fire.

"I'm pretty sure they did, hyung. And the solution. . . Is more than just apologising." Jungkook statted with a sly smirk.

"Enough with it already." Yoongi dead panned before walking to the kitchen and grab some water. Jimin started walking to the living room, well more on limping, too strange that he doesn't notice Taehyung's appearance.

"He's also having a hard time walking. Did he just learn walking too, like me? But i haven't seen him anywhere in the ocean if he's possibly one of us." Taehyung whispered towards Jungkook, referring about Jimin. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, then turn to Jimin before chuckling.

"Well, I'm pretty sure its THE OTHER reason." Taehyung just nod, trailing behind Jungkook as the said one head to the kitchen, totally forgetting Jin's question moment ago.

"Yah! I'm asking you or not?! I said who's this guy behind you, Jungkook?! Is he your fuck buddy or boyfriend already?!" Jin shouted, earning a glare from Jungkook with a tint of begging for Jin to just shut his mouth. The couple turned their head to Jungkook, now noticing Taehyung's presence.

"Uh— what's a fuck buddy?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

"H-he's just a fr-friend, okay?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Okay. If its what you said." Jin simply replied, but Jungkook knew the look on Jin's face. It says 'are you fucking sure about that young man? just a friend, huh.'

"You can sit there on the couch, Taehyung." Jungkook said, pointing to the couch where Jimin and Yoongi are sitting. Taehyung nod his head then head to the couch, passing Jin. The eldest adorably walk to Jungkook then nudged him.