'PROTECTIVE FOR YOU'-2

Precap;
He reached after locking the door and saw the sight in front of him which made his blood boil in anger.
..
..
..

Third person pov;

The man on the counter ogling at her body in a very bad way and she was looking here and there uncomfortably. He reached to the door of the store where she was standing and stood behind her.... they were at a distance from the counter.He slipped his hand onto hers and hold them tightly.

She looked at him and entwined their fingers.

"Baby you go and sit in the car ill bring whatever you want..." he said baby a little loud so...that man could here it.

That irked her she was always independent and confident she knows what to do and what not. Nobody has the right to tell her that. She knew she was being so irrational and karan was right but the back pain and her hormonal pain was making it more difficult for her to think rationally.

She looked at him "no its fine.... you go if you want to...."

He looked at her in disblief.... it was so evident that she was uncomfortable with all that staring.... still she had the guts to send her bf back to the car. Shameless.

He glared at her and she left his hand and went to the counter.

"Do you have pads and tampons?" She asked nonchalantly.

Karan suddenly looked at her and went there.

" go to the car ill bring it" he said sternly.

"No" she said stubbornly.

The man smirked on what she said and went inside the store and brought what she said.

He forwarded his hand with pads in it to her. she looked up at his smirk and cringed. She took the pads and he touched her hand.

Thats when everything flipped.....karan without any second thoughts punched the man in his face making his nose bleed and karan fumed in anger.

He took the pads and threw a thousand note at his face when the amount was only 500.

"Dont even think of trying this with any other girl in the world or I'll kick your ass" he said in a dangerous tone. Throughout the incident teja was silent..... he held her hand and took her outside.....

They sat in the car.... both were silent...his hold was tightened..... jaw clenched....

She knew this was her turn to manao him... as she had fucked up badly this time....

"Umm..... sorry" she hesitantly said and he royally ignored.

He turned the car bringing her attension to the road.... she knew where the party was and they had to go more forward to get to the location and he has already turned right and she understood he was taking her to his house.

She kept silent to not poke him more.

They reached his place, his mom dad had gone for a family function so they were going to be alone....

He opened the door and they went inside the house.... he took the keys on the table.... he was throughout silent.

And went to the room she immediately followed him....

He closed the door after she came in....and dropped himself on the bed..... and started scrolling his phone.

The silence was killing her... so she tried to converse..
"Uhh i need a shopper (platic bag)"

He looked at her and stood up and went to the drawer.... picked up one and gave it to her....she smiled softly at him.

He ignored her smile at went to his bed.... she rolled her eyes.. and went to the washroom after 5 to 10 minutes she came back with a plan.

Karan's pov;

'I was scrolling on my phone impatiently waiting for her to come out and give me all the attension again. I love when she tries to initiate anything when i am angry... she looks so cute with all the efforts... no doubts i was angry on her about what she did in the store but i was only worried about her, my anger basically was for that low esteem guy. And i was silent the whole ride because i was processing the whole incident but when i got to know that she thought i was angry then i thought of why not teasing her a little more.
I mean come on she has teased me enough everytime.'

The flow of his thoughts were broken by the sudden click on the washroom he immediately schooled his blushy expressions to a blank straight face.

She came with a wicked smirk on her face and I frowned in my mind.
'What is she upto now?'
She came and sat on the bed....

I saw her sitting and i stood up from the bed just to see... to which extent she can go.

"Chalen?" I asked her softly...its only me who knows how hard i was trying to control my urge to kiss her already as its so hard for me to resist her cute self and especially when i know its that day of the month for her.

She nodded and chuckled dryly and i frowned on what did i say. I wasn't rude this time..

She was walking ahead of me and i was impatiently walking and trying to catch up her pace.

She stopped when she reached the car and looked behind at me. She smiled....i smiled back at her and then she sat on the back seat....great.
Shameless cat....
I opened the back seat's door.
"Come out" i said softly. Her face was staright.

"No, thank you." She said i sighed.

"Teju please dont be stubborn and dont irritate me!" He said seriously and with tiredness in his tone.

"Why do you care if i sit there or here. Either way my existence in non existent for you!" She spat back.

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes... and what did i do on the store which made you so angry on me....he was the one who touched my hand...." his face hardened. "My country and my mother has always taught me as an independent woman.. and i have the rights to go to any store and ask for natural sanctuary things? What do you think? Huh." She exclaimed angrily.

He looked down guiltily and looked up to her again.

Her brain did a winning dance yayy mission accomplished.... now he will  atleast not ingnore me. Mr.smarty pant.

"I didn't mean it that way.... i am sorry if you took it that way. I am proud of you the way you're. And i love you like that only. Now please sit with me? Or i will call parvez and then will come at back seat and he will drive...." she cut him.

Her face softened by his words. "Okay okay romeo am coming.... and uhh i love you too" she said blushing and came out and he engulfed her in a warm hug.

"And i am sorry for what i did in the store.... I shouldn't  have been that confident about doing that.... forgive me please baby?" She pleaded him.

"Shh... okay .... calm down.... you shouldn't be the one saying that.... i am sorry for behaving like a jerk to you when you were the right one. Okay.... now smile..." he said smiling widely and she automatically smiled seeing him.

He shoved his phone out of his pocket and opened the camera and clicked a selfie.... with naughty actions.
:
:
:
Moral of the chapter;

In the end,
LOVE
WINS.

FIGHTS ARE JUST A PART OF A RELATIONSHIP.... REMEMBER.

                            End.  

A/N:
Do tell me if you want another chap on what happened in the party in comments.

Sorry everyone who were waiting for this... i know i fucked up and this turns out as an ultimate disaster! But please bare with it or ignore, do not read if you want....

I can write another chapter of what happened  in the party and their reaction after the kiss uploaded because i have an intense fight about that too.. so yeah sorry for adding fights in every shot.

Enjoy....

REGARDS AISHA.