'PROTECTIVE FOR YOU'-3

"As if girls don't run behind you and dm you at every minute of their lives." Teju said in a sarcastic way.

"So how does that make you talk about your male fans and their fantasising about you and them together and that too in front of me?" He asked raising his brows at her.

"No.. yeah why would it make me do anything when you can just do anything with any girl in the world you want to." She exclaimed making an angry face.

He looked at her in disbelief.. he stopped the car. And adjusted himself to look at her properly.

"So.. you mean.. i am interested in doing sexual things or physical intimacy with any other girl in the world?" He asked in his husky voice scrunching his brows.

She closed her eyes just with his husky voice, the proximity and the imagination of him with some other chick.. or girl which is not her.

He kept silent.... letting her grasp it.

She opened her eyes and looked out of the window. He keenly watched her. And suddenly a tear drop off her cheek. His face became soft... so she did get affected..

"Oh good god" he whispered and came out of the car.

the silence on the road and the darkness of the road was helping them only think about each other in the world.

He opened her door and she came out of the car without saying anything..... she hit her head with his chest... he held her as if she is the most precious and the last diamond left in the world.

They stood their hugging each other lost in each other feeling the presence... scared of losing eo.

"I love you" she said sobbing.

"I know.. mai cheez hi aisi hon." He chuckled and she made an angry pout and hit him playfully.

"I love you too." He said. She looked upto him and find him staring at her softly....his eyes met her lips and they kissed...... the kiss of love they did....
After feeling the loss of breath they both pulled back and smiled softly.

"Let's go? Hmm?" He asked softly.

"Sure" she replied.

They sat in the car and in no time reached their.

While going inside they clicked and posed fir the paps and then went inside...

After a span of time... he went to her she was talking to one of their friend... he looked at her from a lil distance... she looked back at him feeling the strong gaze... he signalled her to check her phone...

Her phone pinged....

Sunny- "I am missing you."

She smiled reading the text and excused herself...went to the corner where he was standing...

"So someone was missing me.. huh" she said encircling her hands around his neck.

"Yeah.. atleast i was... you were ignoring me since the time we have entered." He said rolling his eyes.

"Aw melaa sunny" she said in her baby voice and kissed him.
The song was amazing they pecked each other and smiled each time..... suddenly their thoughts of kiss was broken by a camera appearing in front of them....

Karan looked and found vanessa recording them..
"Sorry" he said sheepishly.

"Shit.. did you record it?" Teja exclaimed after finding that Vanessa did record them.

"You can't post this" she said seriously..

"Please post this.. please vanessa" karan said playfully.

Teja looked at karan confused of why he is asking to post the kiss... it is a private thing and we both like to keep it that way.... she thought with a frown.

"What" karan asked smiling soflty and asked after vanessa left.

Teja didn't want to spoil their mood so she kept mum knowing that if she said something karan will definitely overthink about it.

"nothing" she said shrugging.

"Okay then let's go she is cutting the cake.. hmm?" He asked softly.

"Yes Ofcourse" they both cut the cake and enjoyed until they felt tired... some of the close friends were left
They decided to return back home.

....................................

"Do you wanna say something?" He asked hating the silence on their way back home.

"Yes... why did you asked vanessa to upload that lip peck video?" She asked with a frown.

"Teju?" He chuckled softly thinking maybe this is a joke.

"Yes? Answer?"

"Oh you're serious" he said straightening himself. "It was just a joke i didn't mean it like that if you didnt want to post it you could've said.. and I'll take care next time...." he said suddenly getting irritated.

"I didn't know you weren't sure of us." He muttered under his breath.

She looked at him taken aback. "Sorry? What? You think i am not sure?" She asked raising his voice.

"No Teju... babah i didn't mean it that way... okay.. i am sorry." He asked making cute faces.

"I love you" she said in a whisper. He looked at her and a big fat tear dropped on her cheek.

"Baby.." he said softly and hugged her she snuggled into him." I love you too" and i never doubted your love for me.. you know that right."

She looked at him and without waiting for a second his lips met hers.

"Sir" the driver said they both suddenly got away Teja's face was flushed with embarrassment, and karan control and bit back a laugh ..

his house came and hey both got into the house laughing their asses off.

<End>