Exquisite

A sets of melodious giggle were heard, making the walking male halted his steps.

Taehyung tilted his head upward and followed the source of sound, only found out a pair of legs swinging back and forth on a well crafted white railing.

His gaze trail a little upper and saw a brown haired boy with wide doe eyes, his shiny eyes shines brighter than anything in the world and a ray of sunlight shines on him, making him looks like a fallen angel.

The boy was wearing an oversized white dress shirt, one side of his clothes almost fall off from his shoulder, showing a large part of his chest and beautiful collarbone.

"Taehyung~"

Taehyung heard the boy called him. He stared at the boy's cherry red lips, opening in a so perfect way as he again called out, "Taehyungie~"

"Jeon Jungkook..." Taehyung muttered out. The ethereal boy who's currently sitting on the railing is exactly the person he was told to protect.

"Why aren't you answering me?"

Taehyung heard the boy asked. His gaze again set on the boy and he finally understand why Kim Namjoon hired him to protect Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook, such a beauty like him, no matter in whenever or wherever, anyone will do anything just to get the boy.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called out in a voice that's audible for Jungkook, "Get down first. It's too dangerous."

Hearing Taehyung's voice, Jungkook just smiled. "Okay~" His tone was mischievous as he opened his arms wide, no longer holding the railing as a support. His body falls forward, falling down from the three floor balcony.

Taehyung's heart dropped. He used the fastest running speed he could achieve and ran towards the boy and fortunately, he caught the boy in his arms.

They both landed on the ground with Jungkook on top of Taehyung. Taehyung felt an undescribable pain in his back, like something has broken into half, but as a killer, this pain is still bearable for him.

He's more concerned about the boy in his embrace.

"Jungkook?"

The boy in his arms moved. Taehyung felt something soft rubbing his chin, which is nothing but Jungkook's slightly curly hair. The boy finally raised up his head, eyes meeting with Taehyung's.

Suddenly, the boy laughed, an attractive smile planted on his flawless face. He placed his chin on Taehyung's chest, blinking his shiny eyes effortlessly, "You're so good looking, Taehyung~" He said softly and gently.

At that moment, Taehyung felt his heart no longer belongs to himself but the stranger he just met, Jeon Jungkook.

Top Taehyung
Bottom Jungkook

Psychotic beauty Jeon Jungkook
Serial killer Kim Taehyung

Is it nice? Hope you all like it~