𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

╔═════════════════╗
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
╚═════════════════╝

1) There will be a few sexual parts because of perverts, pirates, and more.
If you feel uncomfortable with it this is your cue.

2) Swearing is also a part of the story, Mostly because most characters are pirates and they swear. 

3) Art/Music/Etc don't belong to me! Unless told otherwise! If the owner of the Art/Music/Etc doesn't approve of me sharing it here please tell me and I'll take it down.

4) If I see hate on this story or minors (Aka under the age of 13) I'll have to mute you.

5) The storyline and the characters don't belong to me they belong to Eiichiro Oda (But I think you know that), I only own (Y/n) and how she affects the storyline and the characters.

6) There will be blood in the story mainly because of all of the fights that happen, It would be also described in great detail.

7) The story is a various x reader which is not mentioned in the title! (Y/n) will be liking girls and guys! If you do not support LGBTQIA+ I would kindly ask you to leave without making any comments about it.

╔═════════════════╗
𝐘/𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
╚═════════════════╝

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 17
Height: (Y/h)
Birth Day: (B/d)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Family: Foster

╔═════════════════╗
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨
╚═════════════════╝

Speed: 5/5
Durability: 3/5
Observation: No info
Armament: No info
Supreme King: No info
Weapon: Naginata

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
╚═════════════════╝

1) The Going Merry has no steering wheel so it would be added to the original design.

2) Sanji is a huge simp in the anime and maybe before the time skip it was bearable after the time skip it wasn't. Sanji would still be more gentle with women than men, But he wouldn't be a complete simp for them in this story.

3) In the anime injuries heal super quickly, So naturally (Y/n) would also be healing quickly in order for her to keep up with the Straw Hats.

4) Please don't mind the age difference in this story, Obviously I won't be shipping (Y/n) with Whitebeard or Garp. But you get the point age difference in this story will be overlooked.

Thank you for reading my book, If you have any suggestions please write to me! Thank you for reading have a good:

Day/Night/Evening.

<3