Chapter 20

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎
╚═════════════════╝

Twisting the ends of her hair (Y/n) let the water drops fall onto the deck of the wooden boat, Her (E/c) eyes then traveled toward Krieg who was staring her down

"Hey, Usopp" The (H/c) called to the male who was crouching beside her while keeping eye contact with the Pirate "Let's get going, Can't let Nami get too far" Smiled (Y/n) before turning her back

"A-Aren't you staying with Luffy?" He asked while looking up at her before Zoro coughed up blood beside him "Don't talk Zoro, Didn't you hear what (Y/n) just told you?"

"G-Go already" The moss head coughed up making the girl look down at his fragile body, "You idiot Marine, Augh," He said through coughs as blood poured from the side of his mouth

"I can't..." Sighed (Y/n) before crouching beside him and taking a white bandage into her hand "If I do you'll die, Idiot Swordsman"

"You're not even insulting each other!" Screamed Usopp as he watched the girl pick up Zoro and bandage his torso "Don't worry (Y/n), I, The Great Captain Usopp will take of Zor-"

"No" At (Y/n)'s one-word sentence the Sniper's face turned white and his shaking knees came to a stop "I'm staying with you, It's not like I don't trust you but Zoro's gravely inju-"

"Trust us (Y/n)!" Yosaku said as he pointed to himself

"We'll keep Big Bro Zoro alive!" Assured Jhonny who was standing beside his partner, The dark-skinned male then walked toward the (H/c) before taking off his blue jacket and dropping it around her shoulders "Put this so you won't get cold"

"Unless you also want us taking care of you!" Laughed Yosaku "But seriously, You can trust us, We'll keep him alive for as long as you wish" He spoke softly down toward her

Unknowingly to herself (Y/n)'s shoulders were shaking, Either it was from the cold of the freezing water that dripped down her clothes or from the fear of almost losing somebody else.

Standing in the doorway with beautiful pink colored flowers (Y/n)'s eyes were open wide and her shoulders shook, Her mouth was parted and her feet dug into the ground from fear.

Right there in front of the little girl was a bed, With white sheets, Soft like a cloud, But in that extremely soft bed laid a body, A dead one.

The instrument that kept the boy alive had stopped beeping and the room was filled with uncomfortable silence which was replaced with a thud as (Y/n)'s flowers fell to the ground and petals went everywhere 

The boy who (Y/n) dreamed would become her Pirate Captain, Even if at the time she had no intentions of becoming a criminal she would've done it for him, She would've done anything if her Captain ordered her to...