Part 1

:child y/ns pov:
10 years ago, I was playing by myself in the park, I was 6 at that time, and I saw a cute small rabbit go inside the forest, I look side to side and I didint find my parents, they wouldn't mind if I chased the rabbit right?, like a game of tag but with a rabbit instead of a human, so I started running inside the forest trying to find the rabbit, once I found the rabbit I grabbed it softly and I started giggling because it was so cute "got you! awww! Hah your so cute! I love you sooo much!" As I was rambling about loving the rabbit until I heard a bush start rumbling like somthing was inside it, but the rumbling stoped, I let go of the rabbit and I went towards the bush, I was 6 at that time so I didint know if I was to leave the forest and go back home or ask 'who's there?' So I just went towards it, when I was close to the bush I put my hand inside and when I took my hand out I saw a necklace in my hand

:child y/ns pov: 10 years ago, I was playing by myself in the park, I was 6 at that time, and I saw a cute small rabbit go inside the forest, I look side to side and I didint find my parents, they wouldn't mind if I chased the rabbit right?, like ...

It was so pretty so I put it on, it turned red and then it turned white but I didint know why it did that but when it did I felt dizzy for a couple of seconds, then the dizziness stoped and I just shrugged it off and went back home since it was getting dark "bye mister/misses rabbit!" Was what I said before I went home as the rabbit went further in the forest, when I went home my parents didint say anything about it they didint even see it mommy just said "oh hunny there you are I was worried, your pajamas are on your bed!" Your mom said while doing her work, then you went and took a shower and went to sleep...., the next day you felt somthing poking your lips and you felt weird, you got up and went to the bathroom mirror to see what it was.... "AHHHHHH"  what is happening I have claws and fangs is this a dream!?, mommy and daddy came in the room confused, I turned around for them to see tears rolling down my eyes, fangs sticking out , and claws griping my mirror because I was seeing if it was true and if I had claws and fangs that I almost cracked the mirror, and I looked bigger then my real body I looked like I was 14 years old when I have my claws and fangs but when I don't have them I'm a normal 6  year old child, my mom looked at me shocked and my dad ran towards me and grabbed my chin and wrists to see if I actually were a demon, and I was indeed a demon, my mommy and daddy's eyes softened and they just both hugged me which made me stop crying and for me to calm down and hug them back, when I hugged them back I felt myself turn 6 years old again and my claws go back to normal nails like anyone else but my fangs didint disappear it just became smaller into normal fang, then my dad looked at me shocked until he realized "y/n if you ever become this thing again just be calm and don't panic, whenever you get mad at somone think about somthing that makes you happy, if you ever feel any emotions except happy or bored then be calm cause this thing you turned into envolves with emotions!" My dad said, I understood half of it, I only understood 'be calm and don't panic' and I also understood 'this thing you u turned into envolves with emotions' and this 'if your ever get mad at somone, think about somthing that makes you happy ' then my mom left the room and my dad followed her, they acted like they barley cared? They didint even ask how this happened? Do they perhaps know this was gonna happen? What are they gonna do I'm scared!, later in the day I was just drawing a cat and rainbows and animals until my mom and dad called me, I got up confused why they called me, then I went to the kitchen where they were and I saw my mom getting held from my dad while they both were crying not even looking at me and people with guns and green clothes? Then those people with guns grabed me and tied my hands "n-mommy what's going on?..." then those people started dragging me from my hands " d-daddy DADDY!" Was all I said before fangs and claws began forming in my nails, and teeth, and before I became bigger somthing hit me in the head and I fainted making my fangs and claws go away with tears rolling down my eyes..