(The top picture is a dog with a controller)part 2

:child y/ns pov: (STILL)
i woke up in a place with all white, I was wearing a white dress that covered my legs and arms but not my neck and wrist/hands, my neck was hurting so I touched it which made it hurt more making me wince until I noticed in the white room I was in had a mirror a bed and some toys to play with but all the toys were covered black, I got up and went to the mirror to see what was hurting me, I saw the number '127' on my neck, I didint know what it meant so I left it and went to go play with the toys, when I was playing with the toys a person opened the door, it was a girl with brown hair and a dark purple clothing

I looked at her and smiled "your pretty miss" she walked towards me softened and smiled and she said "thank you 127 you are also pretty" she said while handcuffing me and grabbing my arm softly making me follow her, when I followed her we came to ...

I looked at her and smiled "your pretty miss" she walked towards me softened and smiled and she said "thank you 127 you are also pretty" she said while handcuffing me and grabbing my arm softly making me follow her, when I followed her we came to a place that had a huge long container that's see through with water inside i think it's a container i dunno "woah!" Was all I said before somthing grabed me shoving me in the container makings me struggle to breath, my claws and fangs came out making me turn bigger cracking the container but, I didint struggle to breath anymore? So if I am ever in water while I have fangs and claws I don't drown?! Woah that's cool, I could see the people staring at me in shock wondering how I am able to breath in water, then somone opened the container making me fall out of the container making my claws and fangs go away and making me shrink turning into a 6 year old again as I'm still handcuffed, somone put a towel over me so I get dried, when I'm as finally dried and I was just laying in my bed confused why I'm here and sad at the same time, not so sad so I don't turn into that thing again, somone bashed open the door, it was that girl that I called pretty? Why is she here? She looks so happy , she ran towards me making me sit up confused, she yelled happily and she said "I know what you are! You are a demon and that necklace made you a demon, don't tell anyone that the necklace you have turned you into a demon and don't take that necklace off because if you do and your in danger you could become a demon and tell them to the police because your strength is better then any kids in here who are different then you! Oh! Also my names sae Chabashira! Nice to meet you 127 " she said sticking out her hand for me to shake, I shook her hand and i said " my name is..." I can't remember my name what is going on..., sae chabashira looked at me and whispered in my ear "don't tell anyone I said this but you can't remember your name because the people who put you here drugged you for you only to think your new name is 127 so never tell anyone or never say your real name, your real name is y/n l/n" was what she said before she got up and left saying bye, I was shocked that they drugged me and my real name is y/n l/n why do they want me to forget my name...