WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND-

.....

"Greetings. I am Chara, look what you did to them. Don't you feel bad? Don't you see what's going on? It's all your fault." Chara smiles creepily. "Why are you here.." Frisk asked, "You're not the only one who can change reality. I can too." Chara says. "How.. how did you know i could reset and change timeline even reality..?" Frisk asked in a little fear. "well it was obivious. I just took your soul and put it into this body." Chara replies. "Wait..! No don't take my soul-" "Shh shh shhhh.." Chara sighed and didnt let Frisk finish. "I have to do this for sake of the world. If I don't then everything will be ruined forever" Chara said, "You couldn't take my soul in that easy way." Frisk threatened with a determination inside them. "That's because i'm an innocent girl who has never been touch before. You must learn how to use your powers wisely or everyone will suffer." Chara says, "It's you. You're the one who controlled me! You took my soul.." Frisk told her. "then maybe we should get rid of each other." Chara suggests. "What.. you.." Frisk got a little shocked, "Whats wrong? Did you forget about me already It's ok. You'll come back soon enough" Chara says. After that Frisk takes out a toy knife out, "Oh please. That won't work on me. I've lived long enough to know more than you think." Chara says. "This is the weapon apart of this world! It doesn't meant i couldn't attack you with this.." Frisk told her again, "Please stop it. This isn't the timenor place for this. We need to fix things first. Or else we're doomed" Chara tells him. 

Frisk asks for mercy.. Chara didn't accept the mercy. I hope you understand now. Now die!" Chara said as she tried to stab Frisk, then Frisk dodges the attack."Not so fast! Not so fast.." Chara says as she tried to grab Frisk, but fails. Frisk keep on dodging.. after Chara checks his level.. his level was 20. "Hmm.. What are you doing here? You should'nt be here at all. The battle between good and evil is far from over." Chara says. "You tried to attack me. Why would I just stand there?" Frisk replied. "Well if you insist on fighting then i guess i can help you out." Chara says. "What..?" Frisk got confused and didn't know that coming. "Yes yes. Let's fight together. But dont expect any mercy. I'm not like you guys. If you want to survive you better learn how to deal with me." Chara says, Frisk checks Chara stats.. (HP: 99 ATK: 99 LVL: 99). "Haha.." Chara laughs as she points her hand towards Frisk. "You can do this." Chara says, Frisk seems ready to fight. "good now lets begin our battle." Chara says , Frisk is already ready. "Good. Now lets begin our battle." Chara says.

"Hehe.. you are going down!" Chara says as she swings her knife at Frisk, Frisk dodges swinging his knife at Chara. "Oh dear.. my arm is starting to hurt. I guess this means your luck has run out." Chara says as she pulls out her right arm. "What.." Frisk almost lost his concentration. Frisk dodges more. Frisk relalized, once he didn't dodge.. he will be dead cause Chara is strong. "Ahahaha.." Chara laughs as she gets up again. "I won't kill you yet. But soon enough you will become food for the pigs" Chara says, Frisk almost got attacked but he dodges fastly. " Now come closer so we can finish this." Chara says. "No" Frisk doesn't trust Chara. "But if you dont agree then i'll have no choice but force you into submission." Chara says. "What do you mean..?" Frisk asks. "I will make you obey me." Chara says. "No.. you wont take my soul.." Frisk answers. "Why not?" Chara says, "No!" Frisk swings his knife at Chara. "Hmm.." Chara smiles evilly, "So what if i am evil?" Chara says. Frisk didn't see that coming beacuse Frisk was attacking Chara, he didn't know that she stabbed him from behind. 

"Aahhh.. THat's why I like fighting with humans. They never expect anything of me. You we're easy to trick." Chara says. Frisk breathe hardly while still get stabbed.. Frisk is dying. "No way! That's impossible! No one dies from being stabbed!" Chara says in panic. "Well I guess there's only ways to find out." Chara says, Frisk died the soul is floating there. "Oh dear.. looks like you're done for." Chara says. DETERMINATION. Frisk respawned from death at the save point. "You're back already? What happened to your life?" Chara asks. Frisk saw his soul floating infront of Chara, "Oh.. well you should go back now. Your body is gone." Chara says. "No.. no..!" Frisk run there.. but its too late. Chara already took his soul. "I told you, your body is gone" Chara says, Frisk watches as his soul got crashed by Chara's hand into pieces. "What are you doing?" Chara says confused, Frisk died. "Huh? Why'd you stop?" Chara asks.

<<BAD ENDING>>
-(THE END)-