New Neighbors

*The sun rose on a lovely Summer morning, the gentle breeze carried the sweet scent of flowers*

"Well, it took a while, but we're finally finished!" Edd stated proudly. "Yeah, nice how we had enough left over to expand a bit too." Tom said. "Hey, Tom?" Edd started. "Yeah?" Tom replied. "Where's Matt?" Edd asked. "Oh, probably putting up the rest of his mirrors." Tom laughed. "Heh, probably."

~2 months later~

Edd, Tom, and Matt are on their new porch (Eduardo, Jon, and Mark are at the store) when a car pulls up to the house next to them. A 'SOLD' sign swinging in the wind.
*Here's the car*

*Lowered Subaru WRX STI EJ20*

4 girls step out and go into the house. One has a black hoodie, one with a teal hoodie, one with a purple hoodie, and one with white overalls and a pink shirt. They come out 2 minutes later and grab some stuff from the trunk. "I guess we have some new neighbors." Tom said "Let's help them move in." Matt said. Edd, Matt, and Tom went over and asked if they need help moving in. "No, I think we're good. Thanks though." said the teal-hoodie girl. "Can you help me with this box?" asked the girl with the overalls. "Yeah, gimme a second." the teal-hoodie girl said. "I'm Aubriella. But my friends call me Aubri. You can go inside, maybe Anna or Mia need help."
The boys go inside to find the purple-hoodie girl. "Hey, your friend Aubri said you might need help?" Matt said. "We're good for now. Who are you?" said the purple-hoodie girl. "I'm Tom. That's Matt and that's Edd. What's your... name?" Tom said realizing she didn't have eyes either (well that or she had black eyes like he used to). "I'm Annabeth. My friends call me Anna, or Beth, or Ann." said the purple-hoodie girl as she took a swig of her Smirnoff. "Is that diet?" asked Tom. "Eww, no. I hate diet. Who drinks diet?" Annabeth replied. "Anna, who're you talking to? I need you to get the other side of this damn bed frame." someone called from upstairs. Aubri and the girl with the overalls come in with boxes and bags. The girl with the black hoodie comes downstairs. "Hey. Anna, who are these people?" she says. "These are Edd, Matt, and Tom." Annabeth replied. "Oh, so you're our neighbors? I'm Mikaylia(mi-kay-lee-a), but everyone calls me Mia." the black-hoodie girl said.

~~quick recap~~
Mikaylia(Mia) - black hoodie
Annabeth(Anna) - purple hoodie
Aubriella(Aubri) - teal hoodie
Kimiley(Kim) - white overalls with pink shirt