🥴TEN 🥴

Right now is Cheng together with Yibo are pacing here and there over the ER waiting for any news about Zhan from the doctor.

Well, he could utter nothing more than I, I, ...and with that, seems like, he got a split personality in a blink almost on the verge of getting an accident. Thanks to Cheng's family bodyguards who came to help on time.

"I know you were stalking me. If you inform father about this. I'll make you resign by yourselves." His voice was of a command and they all understood.

After a long waiting, the doctor who welcomed them made sure even if it was a short time, Zhan didn't stay there and was transferred to a private ward. I mean, it was just for a medicine to take it's effect but this looks like a show off...

"Mr Jiang Cheng, the son of a-

"Ji li, I don't expect to hear anything from that mouth. So, how is he and you looked very panicky after seeing Zhan! Do you know him?" Asks Cheng.

Sigh..

"Yeah, I know him. He is my long time patient..and friend...but how come he turned to be this way." Asks Dct. Ji li.

"I don't know, but they spoke things like married! That's what I heard." answers yibo, he doesn't want to look like a gossip.

"I knew it!" They could sense anger on his face but in a split, his eyes widened. "How come...he shouldn't see me, Cheng, and boy. Don't go in now." But yibo caught his hand. "What!"

"Help with this....I want to know what kind of medicine is it." Handing him the plastic bag. "My father used to drink it without my consent. Please...

"Okay!" Snatching the bag he walks away.

There is a group of black tux guys, five not mistaken at the front while at the middle is a black umbrella covering a man probably with the last guy whose hand is holding it.

"God! ..." Utters Cheng as he bows while yibo is still confused who is this arrogant rich man making even the whole hospital worship him but Cheng pinched his leg as he too, did follow unhealthy.

"Minister, this is the room." The first guy from the row speaks, worst they are standing infront of zhan's room.

"Is he awake?" He speaks. While yibo tries to peep.

"He is."

"Then let's go." As he takes a step, yibo too almost rose up but Cheng shook his head a little.

Entering Inside, Zhan is sitting on the bed, looking blank, but there is a tray of food. Some chips, chicken soup with fruit juice.

"Son.... Outside yibo's eyes were ready to drop because he got a glimpse of the man's face.

"No need for the phone, he is as you think. The prime minister of internal affairs." Smiling at Yibo who is a bit shaken.

"He is a son...so....n of a prime minister!?" Sad, more sad.

"Mm. I know how it feels when people get to know who you really are. They try to put a gap from you, just because of a tittle. Let's not show anything like we know whose son he is. Please..." Speaks Cheng lastly with a whisper leaving yibo who is still dazed.

"What happened to you son?" Asks Mr Xiang.

"You smell betrayal, you stink, stink cruelty, fishy, bad leader are you? The prime minister of this country. Bad father to his son. Me! I have a good father and mother." Looking at his drink takes a hold of it and next, Mr Xiang was soaking mango with passion juice over his face towards his well neat tux, his brown sleeve shirt. "Funny!" Smiling in an insane way.