❤️FIFTY EIGHT ❤️

"He has a brain seizure. You did very great to call us fast. And I don't want to comprehend how far he took it. But the attack he passed through today, we can't guarantee next time."

Mr president sighed a huge one before going back to his son's room, but instead the first lady was outside on the waiting chairs and inside is Zhan and yibo.

"They wanted their privacy." She speaks slowly looking at her husband. "My man. You aren't good. Anything wrong?" She asks.

"I'm fine but it's Xiang. He is dying and I can't do anything."

An evil he is to him that he snatched his flesh away for all those years yet he is his brother. He wanted to punish him accordingly but not to die. It is not fair.

"Let us go home first then you rest. Later we will come back because Haoxuan said will shortly come with dinner."

❤️❤️❤️

"What are you doing!" Panicking yibo asks.

"I'm tired of laying like a corpse all these days. *Chuckle* I I didn't know that will turn to be dependent even on small matters. Eating has become a problem... walking has been a problem... Showering..you..are not there to shower with me." Smiles softly seeing yibo blushing. At least even if he is struggling with his emotions, yibo is who he wants this last and for all. And he just wanted to see his little one feel what he feels, is the same way. "I missed you. I missed doing it. Sleeping with you. I mean, whole I missed my life. I don't want this miserable life. I want to chase my passion. My company even if it's under Ji yang still that boy handles too much already and I wish to be able to take all my responsibilities. I wish-

Yibo stopped him. Then stroked his cheek and placed a tender kiss over his forehead.

"It's okay. I'm here. And everything is going to be fine. And I'll always be here for you. I won't go back there if you aren't there. My Gēgē. Xiang Zhan. Nothing is there to worry about. You now have the caring parents who are firm to let you see a good life ahead of you. So please. Think of nothing!" Zhan now is over yibo's embrace.

"You can't stop everything for me!? Is it?" Feeling his chest tightening.

"Oh no Xiang gē. There is nothing for you to feel bad. But...will will you always be with me when I'm studying? I want to study again?!" Yibo pouts.

"You! You want to go back to school! Really?"

"Yes. That's why I didn't keep on." Answers yibo smiling at Zhan

"You brat. How I wished to pinch those ass cheeks of yours for escaping school."

"Ass what?? Gē!!"

"No! Not that. Uhh! What I meant is pinching your cheeks yibo. To teach you a lesson." Chuckling tiredly.

"Shameless gēgē?"

"Wang yibo.. don't make.funofme." it is a whiny sad call.

To.yibo this looked sweet. Beside. To Zhan it was the same that his inner turmoils burned more.

"Are you in pain?" Placing his palm over his heart part.

"No. I'm just happy." Placing his palm on yibo's hand.

"Gē... I know my heart is owned by you. I have no doubt in that. Aaaa..." Feeding Zhan a spoon of porridge. "Also, I know you need time." Wiping his mouth. "And I'm willing to wait for more love from you as long as you have the time to recuperate. So we could be together. You passed on a lot of things that it hurts you remembering them. No need to feel like you wronged me. Because I'll still choose to marry you later wards." Zhan chocked on the food fed. "Well well Gēgē. It's okay."