Rules

1.Smut not allowed to be roleplayed, most characters in the show are minors. And I am not a minor, I am 20+ so it'd be ffed up to do smut with this characters. Don't try it.

2. I do not want to rp with your male oc. And I do not want to play as a male canon. No, I am a lesbian, I might play a character like Hunter but only as a side character and not as someone's love interest. MxF and MxM makes uncomfortable to roleplay even if I like the ship. My favorite romances are fxf or fxnb. Nb x nb works too. The pass is the Coven you irl would choose to join

3. The only hetero ship I will do is Hunter x Willow and maybe. I won't do something dumb like Hunter x Lux or Hunter x Amity. Other than that if it is a gay ship I will most likely do it!

4. You must be literate. If you use script text like, Luz: I am going to practice spells *draws a glyph* I will not roleplay with you. Sorry. But school should have taught you how to actually write, I want to rp how a real book is. If you are doing script form and not literate rp, you're too young to rp with me anyway.

4. I will not play Lilith and Belos or any other villian as yourcrush. Or Gus or King because dude they're both too young! Also, you do need to have a crush to join even if you don'twant things to be too romantic. Otherwise what would I do, play the entire cast? No thanks.

5. Don't tag me constantly. Wait like 36-48 hours. Just at least go a bit longer than 24 hours.

6. No crossovers. Maybe Gravity Falls or something because they canonical connect

7. Put effort into your oc to make them unique. Don't make a Mary Sue that's like... a human who came through the portal to live with Eda. That's basically Luz! I have seen people make ocs that are doing the same thing as Luz. Just don't. Do not make a Luz copy.

8. No God modding and perfect characters.

9. No furries ocs. Hybrids like Catra are great but don't make a furry oc, it's not something I am comfortable with.

10. Do not make me 100% come up with the plot. You have to help. Tell me what you are interested in!

11. No dramatic suicidal and self harm plots. Try to avoid excessive drama and gore in general.

12. As far as adult characters, I'll play Eda, Raine, and Lilith (though maybe not as a love interest cause she's mid) but for your crush I will not play other adult characters like Belos, Darius, the Blights (they're married, I won't play any married characters because duh), Principal Bump, Terra, ect.