Wisteria

Name: Wisteria Honeybloom

Age: late 30s?

Gender: Cis-Female

Sexuality: Demi Lesbian

Species: Witch, possible hybrid witch but she isn't too sure of her heritage. She looks kinda elven but she really doesn't know.

Powers: Very skilled at plant magic, and potion magic. She also practices the rare art of baking magic!

Coven/Track: Formerly Plant Track, studied potions in secret as well. Currently a Wild Witch.

Palisman: Hummingbird named Tulip

Crush: Eda!

Relationship with crush: She and Eda knew each other in Hexside. Wisteria was slightly younger than Eda, and they were friends since they met over an interest in potions. Eda was really affectionate, and Eda encouraged Wisteria to do things like skip school with her, be a little wild. Wisteria really looked up to Eda, she thought she was the most amazing witch ever. Though, she was always insecure about their relationship. She sometimes felt like a little puppy tagging along, following Eda. But both of them really enjoyed hanging out together, goofing around. Wisteria often worried when Eda met Raine, that Raine would replace her as Eda's best friend. She likes Raine, but was afraid they would take Eda away or Eda would lose interest in Wisteria. She and Eda are still friends in their adult life, but they don't talk as much as they used to. Eda's curse made her a little distant from Wisteria. The worse the curse got the more Eda avoids uerm Wisteria is afraid of feeling like she's intruding on Eda's life. Or just being awkward and in the way. She wants to know she is wanted, and wants to help Eda and know what she is hiding.

Appearance