𝐨𝐧𝐞

━━━━━━ Mallory  aka MissMal

━━━━━━ Mallory aka MissMal

Aye it's your two year subscription today!━━━━━━

°°°
CHAPTER ONE!
[001] narrator
act one.

      MALLORY STOOD IN LINE patiently while intertwining her fingers and waiting for her latte at her local coffee shop, down the street from her apartment. Leaving her laptop at a single table made her grow anxious-she didn't want it stolen because of all her fan fiction on there.

Minutes later, the barista handed the dark haired girl her latte and she made her way to her lonely table in the corner. Mallory hated confrontation or any type of small talk from people, even though she grew up in Los Angeles her whole life, hence why she chose the corner of the coffee shop to sit.

Mallory flipped open her laptop and checked her twitch to see if anyone she followed was streaming, specifically jc caylen. She grew excited once she saw him live and quickly clicked on the stream.

"Mallory aka MissMal!" jc smiled when the girl joined. She was one of his biggest supporters and he noticed it. "Aye, it's your two year subscription today. Let's go!"

The girl filled with joy, she was noticed a lot by him but she has never met him or been noticed outside of the screen. She hurried and grabbed her laptop, hurrying home before she is late to her gig.

Mallory is a singer who doesn't really tell everyone of her singing career, in her head it's embarrassing. She began when she was near nine years old- she loved playing the guitar, piano and also being behind the mic.

"Hurry hurry" Mallory said to herself as she quickly wrapped up her makeup. She ran downstairs and into the kitchen, she saw the clock on the oven 7:30. "fuck!"

Mallory made her way out her front door quickly and slammed the door behind her, not thinking of her roommate. She hopped into her car and headed to her gig down at the bar.

"Finally, I thought we wouldn't be able to perform tonight" her guitarist, cove said. Cove was apart of Mallory's group since she had started the band.

Mallory giggled, "you know i'll never miss a gig. now let's do this shit!"

"Hell yeah!" Mallory's second singer, Zion screamed. The band walked up to the stage and began their performance. A few weeks ago, the four members decided to play songs from King Of Leons for the local bar. The bar loved their rock music they would perform.

The beat started and the whole bar started to cheer. Mallory's face began to brighten, she had never seen such a crowd excited for her.

"Head while it's driving..." Mallory and Zion began to sing and everyone sang along. It made her so excited, including the others.

After the group finished their singing, they gathered around the empty bar. They took a few shots together because of how good their performance was they had to celebrate.

"I have got to go! I have some business to take care of" Mallory shouted from behind the bar after she grabbed her purse. She waved at her group in front of her who were laughing at her.

"Jc isn't going to see you in real life, you might as well give up" Sam joked which caused Mallory to flip her off and then walk out.

Mallory hopped into her dark jeep and began down the road. She jammed to her music on her way home-some old o2l songs. Her apartment wasn't very far so she fell upset when she didn't get very many songs in. She hopped out of her car, grabbed her bags and made her way into her apartment.

"Well hello Miss Mal" Her roommate, Ayla said. Ayla had been her roommate for around two months now. Mallory didn't know much about the blonde but she loved her regardless.

"Hey Blondie, do I need to make any dinner? or did you already eat?" The dark haired girl asked. She loved making dinner for her roommates, it gave her serotonin.

Ayla's cheeks turned red, "i actually went on a date. but i brought you food home for dinner."

Mallory grinned, she hasn't seen Ayla with someone in a romantic way for awhile. She loved seeing her happy so she smiled at her confession. "Oh my god! Good, and thank you so much for still thinking of me."

"Of course" The petite girl peeped.

"Now, let me warm up the food and you explain everything!" Mallory hopped over tot he fridge and grabbed her box, then began to warm her food up. She sat down on the bar stool chairs and began to chit-chat with her roomie.

Before Ayla could finish her story Mallory interrupted, "Wait Kian fucking Lawley?"