𝐭𝐰𝐨

━━━━━━ I'm  jc nice to meet you

I  know...━━━━━━

°°°
CHAPTER TWO!
[002] social media, narrator and jc pov
act one.

DANGERMAL

LIKED BY dangercove, aylawoodruff and othersdangermal  be ready for tonight, show at 8:30pm <3

dangermal be ready for tonight, show at 8:30pm <3

view all 246 comments!

aylawoodruff glowing baby, see you tonight.
- dangermal love you so much babe! see you tonight and every night lmao

user mal i'm waiting for you and justin

user never met someone so pretty
comment liked

dangercove HELL YEAH
- dangermal eeee <3

kianlawley hey ayla
- dangermal bro...
- aylawoodruff hey kian!

NARRATION!

Mallory began to fidget her fingers while watched her team set up their band equipment. She was nervous for the show tonight because she never posted about her shows except for last night- she got a lot of comments and likes than normal.

"Calm Calm, Mal you're going to stress yourself out and you're our saving grace" Zion reassured as he rubbed their girls back. Zion was her comfort other than Jc himself, well kind of.

Mallory sighed, she hated being anxious. "I know i'm just scared because there might be a lot of people or not. I never know."

Cove and Zion nodded their head. They understood what the girl went through because they were also apart of the band, they wanted to do their best. They knew if their lead singer was anxious, they needed to pull it together to get her out of her anxiousness.

"I got this. People are starting to come in" Mallory began and glared at the door, toms of people began to walk up to the bar and sit at the seats, "i'm going to waitress until we have to go up."

The band members nodded to the girl and followed along before their time ran up and it was time for them to step on stage.

Mallory grabbed the mic and smiled at the crowd before she began to speak, she pulled off not being nervous very well, It is a big thing about her. "Hello people of Los Angeles! I'm here with the rest of my band, TheDangers! Today I want to perform a song I had written myself and continue on to remixes afterwards."

"Hit it?" Sam questioned.

Mallory and Zion nodded. The drummer and Guitarist began with their beat, the light beams bounced off the walls of the bar and lit up the place. It was beautiful and the performance was even more astonishing.

That's also what Jc caylen thought while he sipped on his alcoholic beverage, several seats away from the stage. He loved bars, music, you name it- he also brought his friends. Kian, Bobby, Crawford, Nezza and..

"Is that Franny?" Sam quietly questioned to Cove who was strumming the guitar. Cove squinted to see and it was someone she never thought she'd see. She looked over to Mallory who hadn't noticed a single thing, she just continued to sing her heart out.

"We may never meet..." Mallory sang. She kept her eyes on the middle of the bar, it helped her not get scared but also showed that she was looking at the crowd.

Zions eyes grew wide as he saw who was there inside, watching them perform. He continued singing and waited to pull Mallory aside to tell her what she is missing.

Once the performers finished their third song they were cut off by the owner of the bar, so they grabbed their server aprons and threw them on and began to work for more tip money.

Mallory brought a table their drinks and made her way back to the bar stools and sorted out the silverware. "This is not worth the money i earn, what so ever."

Zion chuckled, "Mallory it's our life; on another note KnJ one o'clock." The boy pointed underneath the counter towards the dark haired girls obsession. She laughed and didn't believe a single thing he said, so she didn't manage to look.

Mallory continued to sort which irritated her best friend so he stomped, getting her attention again. "What? that's not funny to make fun of my 'obsession' again."

"No i'm deadass. Even your roommate, Ayla, is over there! just look" the boy begged.

The petite girl turned her head slowly and very suspiciously. She saw Ayla and even Kian, then she placed her eyes on Jc Caylen.

The girl was in awe until she was interrupted by Zion talking about the situation once again. "Told you! So don't ever fucking doubt me again. Now go say hi."

Ayla waved Mallory over and she began to panic but it wasn't noticeable. She slowly made her way to the big table filled with internet famous people, she felt so low compared to them. "Ayla you made it!"

"You make Ayla look a decent height" Kian laughed which made Ayla hit his shoulder playfully, "Ow, no need for that."

Mallory giggled at the two, she didn't realize the two grew astonishingly close in the last week. She looked over to Jc who was sitting next to Franny and he smiled at the lovely girl; the girls heart dropped.

"Since you guys haven't met my roommate yet, this is Mallory. She is a singer as you can tell and you will see her around more, since Kian and I are now talking" Ayla giggled and the people around her mouths dropped.

"What!" Nezza screamed in excitement, "You guys are low-key official?"

Ayla nodded at nezza questioned. Mallory clapped with a smile; a smile the Jc continued to adore, he felt like he met her ages ago, but he just met her two minutes ago.

"Congrats guys! We need to throw something for the fun of it" Jc assured and the group nodded. Mallory continued to clean up their dirty glasses while the friends cheered but she got stopped by cove.

"Have fun, little bug." Cove gave the nickname to Mallory when they were both in highschool and the two girls were seen at the outcasts. Mal used to chase around butterflies and bugs for the fun of it because the two girls had not much to do.

Mallory blew the short girl a kiss and continued back to the table. The group all gave her a small welcoming hug and congratulated her for her music career.

"I'm Jc, nice to meet you" the curly headed boy said which made Mal smile. She never thought the day she met Jc would be this day, after she had got done singing in her local bar. Hell she forgot they lived in the same city.

Mallory coughed, "I know.. I mean nice to meet you, thank you for tipping!"

Jc grew confused because of her sentence, but it only made Ayla laugh. Mallory shook her head and walked away after she greeted and met everyone, she was upset that she just embarrassed herself.

"this is just embarrassing, fuck" Mallory said then threw her head into her hands.