Like Father Like Daugher (Saeyoung X Reader)

Background: It's been two years since the end of the Secret Ending. You are married and have a one year old daughter together.

Word Count: 1519

~~~~~~~

Saeyoung watched you as you got ready to go out shopping. "Is Saeran here?" He asked, holding your baby against his side.

"He just parked out front," you responded with a smile.

Saeyoung walked over to you and kissed your forehead. "Don't be gone for too long," he warned you in a loving tone, "d/n and I will miss you too much. We might just have to go on a secret mission to a mysteriously missing mother and uncle."

You giggled and held your finger out to d/n. She grabbed your finger and smiled a wide, open, thoughtless smile. You didn't want to leave her, or Saeyoung. You always hated being away from them. "I'll be home soon," you muttered in a happy voice to your daughter, waving your finger around to wiggle her arm. She laughed.

Saeyoung watched you with lidded eyes and smiled. He absolutely adored the way you were with d/n. He could watch you interacting with her all day. "Alright," you huffed, looking up at your husband now. "I love you," you told him.

"I love you more," he insisted, gesturing to d/n before elaborating. "I'm holding the baby, so both of our love combines and outweighs yours." He laughed as you rolled your eyes.

You kissed him softly, then left the house. Saeyoung paced around slowly, gently boucing as he walked. "Now that Mommy is out, it's time for some Daddy-daughter bonding," Saeyoung spoke in a sing-song voice.

D/n giggled and shouted baby-speech as he bouced her, making him laugh joyously. "Yes, you're right, I completely agree!" He assured your baby, "that's the best idea you've ever had, d/n. You must be a genius, just like me."

~~~~~~~

[Saeyoung has entered the chat]

Yoosung: Hi hi

Jaehee: Hello, Saeyoung. I hear you're watching d/n today

Saeyoung: Yup! We're having a great time. You know, she's already broken two world records since y/n left with Saeran

Zen: Lol what are you talking about?

Saeyoung: The fastest crawling from the kitchen to the bedroom world record ♡

Yoosung: Woah, theres a world record for that?

Saeyoung: And the cutest baby in a maid outfit world record! ☆w☆

Saeyoung: (sends picture of the baby)

Yoosung: AWW ♡

Yoosung: Yup, that's definately record-breaking cuteness

Saeyoung: I know, right?

Jaehee: That is very cute :)

Jaehee: But Saeyoung...what is that in the background?