𝟎𝟎𝟓. he thought you were cute

CHAPTER FIVE !

real life , instagram

"NO WAY YOU ACTUALLY PUT TOILET PAPER all over his car," Nick laughed as he took a sip of his Dr Pepper, trying to stop himself from laughing

After Olivia ran into the Sturniolos, the four agreed to go to an Olive Garden inside of the mall to talk and get to know each other more. Cameron and Elizabeth both had to leave, so it was just Olivia and the triplets.

The four sat at a four person booth, Olivia and Chris on one side and Nick and Matt on the other. Deep down, Olivia was happy she was seated beside Chris, as he was the one she texted with the most over the past week.

"It was my last day of senior year, and at my school senior pranks are a massive thing. So, on the last day of school two of my friends and put toilet paper all over my principals car. During last period there was a really quick rain shower, and I like didn't think about how the toilet paper and the water would react. So, when I was walking to my car after school, I saw the principal peeling hard, dried toilet paper off his car."

"Oh my god," Nick muttered under his breath as Chris screamed "Awesome," a little too loudly, earning some stares from people in nearby booths.

The next two hours the teens spent talking about anything and everything, getting to know eachother as much as they could in the short period of time. Matt hardly spoke, which confused Olivia. Olivia found herself constantly looking at the boy when he wasn't looking, trying to read him and figure out why he was being so silent. Nick and Chris seemed to pick up on the pairs behavior, and finally spoke.

"So, Matt," Chris spoke with a huge grin on his face. "Why don't you tell Olivia here why you decided to respond to her DM?"

"Chris, stop," Matt spoke. A slight smile spread on the boys face, but was quickly replaced by a serious one. "Come on Matt, tell her," Nick elbowed Matt.

"What, come on tell me," Olivia playfully shoved the arm of the boy sitting in front of her. Matt finally looked up and met her eye, then quickly broke eye contact to turn back to Nick. "No, drop it Nick."

"Fine, I'll tell her," Chris interjected. "He responded because he thought you were cute." A huge grin plastered across Chris' face as he looked at his brother, who's head was in his hands due to embarrassment. "Wait what?" Olivia laughed.

"You heard me," Chris said before he took a sip of his Pepsi in front of him. "That's not what happened," Matt sighed, rubbing his eyes with his hands. "Nope, I'm pretty sure that's what happened."