𝟎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐞

"Let me be the one that you crave when it's dark and you're lonely..."

P I C K I N G up the phone call of her mother, Aliya laid on the bed comfortably

P I C K I N G up the phone call of her mother, Aliya laid on the bed comfortably. She finished all the house chores pretty quickly. She was used to help her mother is in her house, but it was easier because even though their house was bigger than hers now. Her mother would do more than half of the work leaving a few chores for her.

But now, she had to do all the house chores alone. It was not the easiest task of the world, that is for sure. She always wanted to be a house wife because going at work everyday was not her cup of tea. Moreover, if she have someone that can provide for her and fulfill her needs, why would she go outside ad work hard. She enjoyed at home. 

She didn't need to do a job right now, but if in the future Adam needs her financially or, God forbids, they get divorced she has enough experience to work again like she did before their marriage.

"As-salamu alaykum Mama !" She cheerfully said, with a smile on her face. She might be more attached to her father but her mother was her confidant.

"Wa'alaykum assalam meri jaan, how are you ?" Dilainoor asked and smiled hearing the voice of her daughter. She missed her already.

"Missing y'all! Where are Baba, Ehsan and Aliyan ?" She further said.

"I miss you too, my love. Your Baba is at the office with Ehsan. And Aliyan doesn't have college today so he is eating my head at home." She complained, shaking her head.

"Hey! I can hear you! I am helping you in your house chores and you're telling appi that I am eating your head? How bad Mama !" Aliyan yelled from behind, and Aliya heard the vaccum turn off. He was probably vacuuming.

Aliyan ran to his mother and grabbed the phone from her. "As-salamu alaykum appi, how are you ?" He said, clearly excited to talk to his elder sister.

"Al Hamdouli'Allah, missing me ?" She teased knowing that he would never admit that he missed her. That's the bond of siblings, they would never admit to each other's face how much they love each other. They can give each other's their kidney but not their glass of water.

"Hell na, I can finally take your room now. I was waiting for you to leave this house since the day I was born!" He exclaimed, proudly.

"I know my potato misses me. But it's ok !" She teased him with the nickname he hated the most !

"Appi !" He whined, Aliya could imagine him stomping his feet like a child. Aliya laughed in response, it's weird how she missed her family in a day only. She was so used to their presence since she was little that now, it was difficult to live without them.

"He gave me back the phone." She heard her mother. "Where is Adam ?" Dilainoor finally asked.

Aliya didn't want to tell the truth because she didn't want her parents to think bad of Adam. But she couldn't lie, it's something she never did. "He..he is at work." She breathed out.