Introduction • Past

Hyun Y/N 

A stunningly beautiful girl. Dark brown orbs, doe eyes, slender eyebrows, naturally pink cheeks and lips, a dainty nose, glossy skin, and long silky dark brown hair. She is 18 years old and is attending university.

 At the age of 6, unfortunately, her father died from a sickness. Her mother abandoned her right after her father's death because God knows why. Since she was only a 6-year-old child, she didn't remember much. What she did remember was that her mom always showed hatred towards them and was barely home. On the other hand, her father was her everything. She loved him so much and he did too. Even though she was only six, she had severe trauma. Her dad died in front of her eyes and her mom left her on the side of a road a few months after his death.

She then got put into an orphanage where she stayed for 6 months.

A/N POV

It was late at night in late December. Y/N was staring out the window in deep thoughts. She suddenly flinched due to a boy's cheer.

With gloomy and teary eyes she looked in that direction only to find a boy around her age with his parents sitting in a restaurant, celebrating his birthday. She felt helpless looking at their figures.

Y/N: Eomma, appa.. *sniff* I miss you

Y/N POV

3 months later 

Lady: Hyun Y/N?

Y/N: yes? 

 Lady: come on sweetie, we got you some new parents.

Y/N: no.. no I don't want new parents! Eomma... where is my eomma?!

Lady: don't shout sweetie. Your new parents are so excited to meet you. They will love you like their own.

Y/N: jinjja? (really?)

Lady: jinjja. (really.)

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim's POV

As we were sitting in the waiting room waiting for our new member of the family, a little girl with dried tear stains on her cheek came out of the door. 

Lady: Mr. and Mrs. Kim, this is Hyun Y/N

Mrs. Kim: Hey Y/N sweetie (soft smile and tone) 

Y/N: h-hello 

Mr. Kim: we are your new parents, honey

End of flashback

Kim Taehyung

A tall and charismatic man. Everything about him is perfect. To his heart-shaped face, breathtaking gaze, one mono lid and one double eyelid, cute nose, plump lips, to his low, deep yet soft voice. Just one thing about his is yet to be improved. He has never been in love.

Kim Taehyung is from a wealthy family. His dad owns Kim enterprise and his mom is a housewife. He works under his dad and since his father is planning to retire, he is the soon-to-be CEO of Kim enterprise. His current age is 25.

Taehyung was 10 years old when his parents bought his new "sister" home. He was unhappy at first because he thought that he wasn't enough for his parents. Afterwards, he and Y/N were good friends because let's be honest, how long can the great Kim Taehyung (even as a kid) avoid his beautiful new sister? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey, lovelies!

Bare with me! This is my first fanfiction and my first chapter. I know it's a bit short but I promise the next chapters will be longer.