➌Apology

Sighing I lay down on my bed. I surely don't want to go to school tomorrow. I mean, the party was kept until so late and I just don't want to wake up early. 

Thinking about life, I drifted into slumber. 

Time skip

get up.

get up! 

Y/N? 

jeez.

GET UP ALREADY WILL YOU?! 

AHHH! 

WHAT?!

WHAT HAPPENED?!

Omg finally the snorting pig decided to get her a*s up. I've been trying to wake you up for the last 25 minutes, Y/N! 

Alright, alright I get it Kim Taehyung. I let out an annoyed snort. 

Time skip

Taehyung insisted that he would drop me off after learning the fact jungkook was coming over to pick me up. Huh! What does he think? Jungkook is coming with me and that taehyung mf is apologizing! Danm it! 

Jungkook! Over here! I said waving my hand continuously at him. But before he could reach me a hand grabbed my sholder and said "caught you". What?! Jungkook said he wanted to come with me. He also wants the apology asap. 

Time skip 

In the car

Y/N shot a glare at taehyung. Sighing taehyung apologized. Jungkook, I'm sorry about leaving you dumbfounded last time. Oh, no worries hyung. Hyung? Who's hyung? Taehyung was confused. Ahh well I am so close to Y/Niee so I thought about calling you hyung. No. I don't like it. Oh, okay...

Time skip

At school