My Doggy Dork

Friday

A female shiba, with red hair and amber eyes, walks down the halls of Aster City High School.

A note with the words 'Bully me' written in blue lettering is posted on the back of her green shirt and her white panties with pastel dots and a pink waistband stick out just a bit from her grey shorts, as she walks by Rusty.

Rusty gets out of the trashcan and picks up Annie by her underwear.

"Noooooooo!" Annie exclaims.

Rusty drops her, kicks her ass, walks away. Annie gets and walks away to her History class with Miss Conduct.

Annie opens the door to her History Class and steps in.

Someone had purposely put a silver bucket on the top of the door, the bucket falls from the door, soaking Annie with water.

Rusty laughs at her, Annie blushes as the silver bucket is still on her head.

Monday

Annie Lythical is a female shiba with red hair and amber eyes under red square glasses, wearing green shirt and jeans.

Today, Rusty spots a doggy dork from behind, her undies sticking out. It's pretty obvious what to do, almost too easy.

Rusty picks her up by her undies. Annie is wearing cream-colored striped panties with blue and pink flower print, 'ANNIE' is written on the tag.

"Stop! P-People are looking!" Annie Lythical pleads.

Rusty drops her.

Tuesday

Annie Lythical is wearing a yellow shirt and brown pants with her red square glasses.

Rusty passes by her in the hall, this time she recognizes Rusty and Rusty can see the fear in her eyes as Rusty starts to walk over. What happened yesterday had spread through the school, but it was nothing but rumors at the moment.

Rusty decides to change that today.

Rusty gives Annie an atomic wedgie. Annie is wearing pink panties with blue, pink, white, yellow, and purple flower print. The dark pink waistband is latched on her forehead.

If people weren't aware she was a nerd before, they would be...

Rusty laughs at her.

Wednesday

During gym class, Annie had changed into her gym uniform of a white T-shirt with red trim and red gym shorts in the locker room.

Hugo Bart was the athletics club advisor and gym teacher, a muscular brown-furred tabby cat with yellow eyes and absurdly large eyebrows, wearing a red tracksuit, and a silver whistle resting between his pecs.

Hugo Bart shouts, "Rusty, ready?! Annie Lythical, ready?! Dodgeball!"

Annie picks up a red rubber dodgeball.

Rusty hits her with a red rubber dodgeball. Annie throws the ball. Annie is hit right in the face hard as her loose red gym shorts drop to her ankles. Annie wears white panties with light red hearts print and a light red waistband that reads 'Love Puppy' in white lettering. Annie drops to her hands and knees then tries to crawl away. Another dodgeball pelts Annie's butt as she's eliminated from the game.

SMACK!

Annie crawls to the locker room where there's a hook board. Rusty hooks Annie by the underwear.

She was in the perfect position, so Rusty felt like this was necessary.

It feels like she could use way more wedgies anyway!

Annie has tears on the corners of her eyes and one eye closed.

After getting unhooked by Hugo Bart, Annie changes out of her gym uniform into a blue T-shirt but still wears her red gym shorts, she also puts on her red square glasses.

Today, Rusty catches her right after P.E. where Rusty gives her an extra couple of lessons about gravity and weight distribution.

Annie is hooked by her underwear from the top of her locker.

"W-Wait! Ow! Don't leave me like this....The bell is about to ring!" Annie pleads.

Rusty leaves.

Thursday

Sarah Richardson used to wear a white polo shirt and red skirt but ever since her panties were exposed by Annie Brown, she started wearing a leather jacket and black leather pants held up by a black leather belt. Jasmine Howell was a typical girly girl, since she moved from Canada to Aster City she started wearing more goth clothes.

Annie grew up in a remote town far from any big cities. She was raised more like a boy as a kid and could easily be mistaken for one because of her bravery and curiosity. Annie's family moved to Aster City and when she turned eighteen, her luck seems to have changed for the absolute worse without explanation.

Annie wears a black suit jacket, a dark purple T-shirt with a skull and crossbones, black trousers.

"...If I dress as a tough girl I won't be bullied anymore, right?" Annie Lythical says to herself.

Today, Rusty corners her in an empty classroom between periods.

She was pretty defiant for a nerd, demanding to be let out and all, so she had to be reminded of her social standing.

After all, Rusty was in-between her and the door, and Rusty would need some convincing before he would let her go so easy. Rusty had a ruler in his paws.

Rusty smacks her ass.

Annie wore pink panties with black skulls, grey skulls, white skulls, grey crossbones, white cross bones, black lightning bolts, white lightning bolts, black stars, white stars, black rain clouds, and a purple waistband.

"ARF! ARF! ARF! There, I'm barking! Please stop spanking me!" Annie Lythical barks.

Rusty rubs her pussy with the ruler and says, "You love it when I do this."

Annie blushes and sweats.

"HUH?! AH!" Annie is inarticulate.

Annie's black trousers are by her ankles. Rusty pushes her over and leaves. Rusty takes Annie's black trousers with him.

"ACK!! G-Give those back. I can't have people see me like this!!" Annie shouts.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!!" Annie complains.

Annie exits the classroom.

HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA

Annie looks down at her panties.

"St-stop laughing!!" Annie shouts.

Friday

Annie wore a green T-shirt and jeans. Rusty hooks her to the flagpole by her white panties with pink stripes that had white flower and strawberries print.

Ah, the end of the week. It was fun, but Rusty will need to say goodbye to that doggy dork.

There's really only one send off for a nerd of that caliber so before he part ways, Rusty give her a proper send off.

Goodbye, Annie. Well. Until next Monday.