Chapter Two: Luciel (Saeyoung) 🚨 ~ Unexpected Research

~ ☆ ~

Luciel hadn't been on a mission for months. 

He was bored. 

He'd thrashed a clueless Yoosung Kim in LOLOL with so many skilled ambushes within the last hour that even the game was becoming repetitive and dull. 

But still, he sat at his desk, as he had been the whole day. 

The whole week. 

The whole...month

Munching Honey Buddha Chips and downing PhD Pepper - spinning and swaying dully in his chair, lazily playing tetris...

Luciel's hands hovered over his keyboard. He hummed pleasantly for a while, until a cheerful idea suddenly awoke his wrists and knuckles beyond stiff, to type rapidly into action. 

Within seconds, his screen was flooded with several windows of stolen photographs, dug from the archived base of Jumin Han's personal files. 

All of these images were of a white cat. 

Elly...

Luciel sighed and smiled at her impossible cuteness - he even wiggled the mouse pointer over her head as though to pet her. 

Then he almost screamed.

~ NEW EMAIL ~ 

"Agh -!" 

He threw down his bag of chips with hands grossly slick with crumbs. 

He groaned and whined, quickly trying to lick his fingers rapidly flap them dry before smearing his palms on his desk. 

Ew

~ □ Email □ ~ 

TO: 707@RFAmail

FROM: V.JihyunKim@RFAmail 

SUBJECT: Photos. 

AT: 1.34 A.M. 

Luciel, 

I recently took some photos whilst walking - though this is a new location, you will notice. It is another park I have discovered; a lone little place, yet quite to my surprise I found that it holds much nature and beauty, be it day or night. It has rekindled in me some motivation to capture the world. 

These photographs I send you now I took not long ago in midnight contemplation. The sky of course is dark, but you might be able to spot some stars with your keen eye. I know you are fond of space and such. I thought that these images might humour you, Luciel. I know that you are incredibly busy. 

Also, I believe, I have attached some images of the pleasantly bright days weather has granted us these past few weeks. You will see that the surroundings are this same park. 

It is quite the beautiful spot. Spectacular. 

I hope you are doing well. 

V. 

~ □ Email □ ~ 

TO: V.JihyunKim@RFAmail